What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here! :cool:

I think this game is not getting enough attention.

It's open world, and it's done really well.

You can fly around Gotham as Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and more. There are side missions in the open world left and right, you can drive around in the Batmobile, Batcycle and many other vehicles I haven't unlocked (aerial and sea).

It's amazing this is a LEGO game. Traveler Tales have definitely taken their games to the next level.

Same here! :cool:

I think this game is not getting enough attention.

It's open world, and it's done really well.

You can fly around Gotham as Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and more. There are side missions in the open world left and right, you can drive around in the Batmobile, Batcycle and many other vehicles I haven't unlocked (aerial and sea).

It's amazing this is a LEGO game. Traveler Tales have definitely taken their games to the next level.

Just played the demo on xbox. It's pretty ace :)
Can't wait for the LEGO lotr game :rock

This game is just tremendously fun, love that reference they made with Arkham City! :lol

Now playing Arkham City: Harley's Revenge

Still chugging along with Harvest Moon for the SNES. Juggling playing that with The Old Republic. Both very time consuming.

Battlefield 3.
Mass Effect 3.
House of the dead 3 for the Wii.
Resident evil remake for the Nintendo game cube.

Just finished up "Assassins Creed: Revelations".

It was pretty good for the most part although not much different from the past two Assassins Creed games. I honestly can never quite comprehend the story telling within the Assassins Creed franchise, so I usually just have fun and focus on the gameplay because the plots usually confuse the hell out of me.

Just finished up "Assassins Creed: Revelations".

It was pretty good for the most part although not much different from the past two Assassins Creed games. I honestly can never quite comprehend the story telling within the Assassins Creed franchise, so I usually just have fun and focus on the gameplay because the plots usually confuse the hell out of me.

I was fairly dissapointed with "Brotherhood" so I didn't bother with "Revelations"
Assasin's Creed II was possibly one of my favorite single player games on this generation of consols. SO much better than the first IMO

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Storm Generations :panic: need to finish this game so i can start the new one :yess:

Recently picked up Oblivion 5th anniversary for cheap. Still, Fall Out for me reigns supreme

Last played Harleys Revenge.

Started Silent Hill Downpour but not touched it since. Not even put HD collection in my PS3 yet either.

Really need to sit down for some quality time

Finally got the AC Harley's Revenge DLC so I'm about to get on that and Next week will be ME 3 since the extended ending DLC comes out :yess:

max payne 3. its pretty good and the story is not that bad either but then again i'm only 3-4 hours into the game so.......

Finally sat down last night to finish Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. So awesome. Could not believe that I'd not finished it yet.

Finally sat down last night to finish Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. So awesome. Could not believe that I'd not finished it yet.

I got 100% Completion on the main campaign of RDR, but quit shortly after starting Undead Nightmare. I really should pick it back up.

Currently Playing: Fatal Frame III: The Tormented. Not as scary as the first two in my opinion.

Back