What are the holy grails or rarest Hot Toys figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn't this thread go back to the other "why doesn't HT sell out anymore?" There is no RARE or Holy grail of hot toys, the older, the more expensive. Then again, if you have money, nothing is rare to you. :lol

While not necessarily a grail, I'd say the Hot Toys Silken Floss is up there in terms of rare, primarily because I don't think it was ever released stateside in the US.

Hot Toys Platoon line "Elias" is quite rare, I hear...

Yea where the hell is that figure!, i hope they release him..i could pass on Lerner unless the sculpt is very impressive like the Barnes figure.

I would love to own Godfather but am not will to pay the secondary prices.
Most I would spend is $150 (I know this is not possible) so I will hold out for a 2.0.

Old figures will get updated as they start to look outdated. Even looking at my Jack Sparrow I can see room for improvement!!!

Most I would spend is $150 (I know this is not possible) so I will hold out for a 2.0.

Old figures will get updated as they start to look outdated. Even looking at my Jack Sparrow I can see room for improvement!!!

$150????? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Your in for a LONGGGGGG hold my friend

No offense my friend but Vito Corleone will never see a version 2.0. The only reason they made that figure was to stick it to Enterbay. That's it.

the white versions of the apexplorers line can fetch bucks and can be hard to find
especially space Adam.

No offense my friend but Vito Corleone will never see a version 2.0. The only reason they made that figure was to stick it to Enterbay. That's it.

Doubt it. This is HOT TOYS were talking about. According to them each figure needs to be remade atleast twice.:lol

I've seen the HT Tsunami Release Godfather once on Ebay. I almost won that Bastard too. I think the rarest would be the figs like Apexplorers and the such just because they don't have a big market like Marvel, DC and such.
I think the DX Bad is getting pretty rare, at least pretty expensive.

All jokes aside, Bank Robber Joker, Blade, Robocop, Elder Predator, Two Face, Hellboy, are all painfully priced in the $400+ range with a few going into the thousands on e-bay. Two Face hasn't even held up that well imo... :dunno

lol @ Tsunami Release Godfather

All jokes aside, Bank Robber Joker, Blade, Robocop, Elder Predator, Two Face, Hellboy, are all painfully priced in the $400+ range with a few going into the thousands on e-bay. Two Face hasn't even held up that well imo... :dunno

lol @ Tsunami Release Godfather

They never sell flr in the thousands, at least not the BRJ which i sold last year.

Billie Jean Michael Jackson. Came out riight before he died and price shot up into the thousands right after he did. Still hasn't come down.

Back