What Are the Hot Toys Holy Grail Figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flops .....I'd say The Crow (must point out I have it...and love it).
The Mandarin.
Tony Stark The Mechanic.
Roadblock to name just a few.

Avatar jake skully. Actually an amazing looking fig. Too bad no one cared.

Would love Hellboy...can't see it happening now ...started into this hobby to late for that one:gah:

If you want to drop $450, they appear on eBay regularly for that price - along side some priced over $1000.

Likewise for Blade - always multiple listed on eBay.

Leonidas
Hellboy
Blade
Davy Jones
IM Mark III gunmetal
IM Mark IV secret project
IM mark VII BD
Batman Begin exclusive 2011
All Michael Jackson variant : Thriller, Beat it and Bad
DX Indiana Jones
Chris redfield
Albert Wesker

maxresdefault.jpg

I would be to concerned with the possible qc issues on Hellboy to warrant buying him.

Imho, the best Hellboy figure is the Mezco 1/4 Deluxe figure released after the Golden Army movie.. in particular, the one with the cigar smoking head sculpt.

I'd love a Hellboy figure, but one without the ripping/deteriorating rubber on the HT version. One without any rubber (any soft polymer) would be fine with me. Maybe if Hellboy 3 gets green-lit we'll see something new.

I would be to concerned with the possible qc issues on Hellboy to warrant buying him.

I'd love a Hellboy figure, but one without the ripping/deteriorating rubber on the HT version. One without any rubber (any soft polymer) would be fine with me. Maybe if Hellboy 3 gets green-lit we'll see something new.

I haven't heard widespread tales of deteriorating rubber. The knees are stuffed though (but a new pair of legs will fix that easily enough).

what you mean by grails? hard to find figure because its expensive ///

here you go:
Leonidas, Blade, Hellboy, davy jones, Godfather, some (or rather a lot) ironman "limited" version. dx 04 MJ bad

For me my grail is:
Superman CR really hard for me to letting him go or swap him with MOS.
Ghost rider
dx 06 capt jack
dx 04 bruce lee
if money aint a problem i want to get Leonidas, Blade, Hellboy, davy jones, Godfather LOL....

what you mean by grails? hard to find figure because its expensive ///

here you go:
Leonidas, Blade, Hellboy, davy jones, Godfather, some (or rather a lot) ironman "limited" version. dx 04 MJ bad

For me my grail is:
Superman CR really hard for me to letting him go or swap him with MOS.
Ghost rider
dx 06 capt jack
dx 04 bruce lee
if money aint a problem i want to get Leonidas, Blade, Hellboy, davy jones, Godfather LOL....

Stuff that all people wanted but very few is definition holy grail. Leonidas, blade, hellboy are being HT holy grail in general

Leonidas is practically a statue, a beautiful but boring figure. Definitely worth the $150 MSRP, but anyone paying the aftermarket price, damn.

For me Grail figure has nothing to do with the cost, but I can see how that can get lost in the conversation. I have most of my 'grails' in my collection: for me it comes down to the movies that I grew up with: Star Wars, Terminator, and others. If figures are made from those movies--those are my grails.

Back