Weta Rohan shield and poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have a Weta account until today I guess. :lol Thought I did but I got one now. Ordered the poster and shield. Several shields on that I want.

Thanks for this post, i didnt realize they had that up for pre-order. I have all 3 shields so far, i think these will go well displayed with my miniature helms.

Small but they look detailed.
With the helm,like said above, they should go great together

I liked the poster a lot. It is really beautiful. The only thing that worries me is the price. In my view spending $14 for each one of them is not at all advisable. After all this is a time of recession and all of us are going through a very bad patch of our lives. I will be buying it only if the price is reduced to $8.

Last edited:
I liked the poster a lot. It is really beautiful. The only thing that worries me is the price. In my view spending $14 for each one of them is not at all advisable. After all this is a time of recession and all of us are going through a very bad patch of our lives. I will be buying it only if the price is reduced to $8.

I highly doubt that the price for it (or for any) is going to be reduced. You're right -- if I was in a really bad patch financially, the last thing I would purchase is collectibles. Too many essentials to keep up with first. Your choice to buy or not to buy - no one is forcing you. There's ALWAYS an option.

Back