Weta Rayguns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can only get one I say get the FMOM

FMOM3_750w.jpg

These things were way more well-received than I expected they would be. Weta went an unconventional direction and it's paying off. Even though it's not something I personally plan to collect- Bravo

galactiboy said:
I had a small part of a dream the other night that they were $895. Now I'm not sure how to guage the accuracy of my "vision", but that's my guess for now :gandalf_w

Needless to say, I am less than pleased with the high price tag of my vision.

if your vision comes true then my vision predicts failure. :D

i seriously hope it's not that expensive. Weta, are you listening?

Thought I'd add the site for the stream video.
Some great chat about what he's planning.
I think he's saying seven guns all up ... or is it another seven to come? :)
Greg Broadmore

Have to agree the posters are great as well.

From the Weta Link provided by Zoomaround above:

"...The Mini ManMelter weighs approximately 120 grams (not including packaging), is slightly larger than a matchbox and is priced at USD $30."

Dang, that is tiny... :google

also, if anyone was still interested, the retail is $690usd for the full size versions

So this line is a hit for Weta?

Good for them -- I honestly didn't know what to expect when I saw them at the NYCC. But yeah, I suppose they are pretty neat for what they are...

Seretur said:
So this line is a hit for Weta?

Good for them -- I honestly didn't know what to expect when I saw them at the NYCC. But yeah, I suppose they are pretty neat for what they are...

I had no trouble at all selling these and they got the mini now as a SDCC exclusive. Really the people at Weta are just really creative and they are putting the cart before the horse with these. Who knows maybe a movie may come out of the rayguns.

Bob

Weta has such talented people. That is amazingly life-like. Pretty scary how real they look, are they wax figures? I really want these but too expensive. Don't care for the minis, not the same.

Weta has such talented people. The statue is amazingly life-like. Pretty scary how real they look, are they wax figures? I really want the rayguns, but too expensive. Don't care for the minis, not the same.

I saw them in person and they're as good as advertised. Very nicely done. However, it's not something I would collect. :eek:

just got word the Goliathon is in and getting ready to ship out....

:blissy

I really wish I had the extra dough for one of these. I can't wait to see some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back