Weta Aragorn!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifu03612

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow

2 weta aragorn son of arathorn statues just became available i added it to cart but too late gone in 30 seconds

cant believe they found two

amazing

Re: Wow

ifu03612 said:
2 weta aragorn son of arathorn statues just became available i added it to cart but too late gone in 30 seconds

cant believe they found two

amazing

Someone just won the lottery. $125 statue is going for $1000 on ebay!

I tried too, but gone in a flash. I have one already, but i can't believe they found two of these in the warehose after all this time.

I got one. I got my order in at 5:00 on the dot! :chew

I am going to have a heart attack now...

Just missed it by a few minutes!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Those express updates!! I knew something like this would happen!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wow, grats Tristram - right place, right time! :monkey5

I just got off the phone with them....I called to make sure I got one...and I gave the order number and They said "Yes, you got one of them."

....Sorry, going back to my heart attack now. :monkey4

Yeah, I missed it too. I blew it off at first thinking it was the 12". Oh well. Maybe Sideshow will find ample Uruk Scout Swordsman statues somewhere.

LOTRFan said:
Wow, grats Tristram - right place, right time! :monkey5
Thanks!!
You could not have put it any better....this was a fluke, guys! I jsut happen to sit down at the computer to do some work and in comes and e-mail....I never really look at new e-mails when I'm working...I just happened to look at this one!

I hope another SideShow Freak got the other one!

Congratz

I was so close but I already have one

I would've offered it on here if I had won

mlarsen said:
Wow, that's surprising!
No, it's not. I was expecting something like this from day one. This is THE way to avoid unhappy collectors *****ing about lotteries, hidden links to ultra exclusive collectibles, and over-stressed servers during PPO's for mega limited items... Can it be more fair than this?

So is this really going for around $825? No recent auctions on ebay either. What do you want to bet we see 2 show up real quick?

I dont get it...this is a rare case where the 12" figure looks way better than a statue. what's the big deal about this piece? Doesn't look too good imo.

nash said:
I dont get it...this is a rare case where the 12" figure looks way better than a statue. what's the big deal about this piece? Doesn't look too good imo.

It was one of the first pieces from the SSW line. It is assumed based on what we think is a very low ES. Plus it's Strider. Sure it doesn't look like Viggo at all but it's freaking nice! I'm glad I have mine. Maybe you just have to be a LOTR fan to appreciate it.

Darklord Dave said:
So is this really going for around $825? No recent auctions on ebay either. What do you want to bet we see 2 show up real quick?
Well, since I got one of them, I can definitely tell you that you will not see two of them pop up.
I don't care what it is going for. I didn't have one. ...and I wanted one. No selling here! :chew

Back