Westworld HBO series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could have done without the whole Shogun world.

I wonder if Shogun world will become more relevant later in the season. What we learned from that arc:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting that all the hosts are present in the CR4-DL (cradle) and acting out their stories.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting that all the hosts are present in the CR4-DL (cradle) and acting out their stories.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I absolutely believe this. I figured he was building himself during the last season (digitally).

Don't watch this show at all but I think it's awesome that Hiroyuki Sanada plays Miyamoto Musashi.

Don't watch this show at all but I think it's awesome that Hiroyuki Sanada plays Miyamoto Musashi.

If you're into that stuff this show probly doesn't present anything you haven't seen before but there was a very nice hairpin-dagger head removal you might find on youtube.

The whole Shogunworld thing was very pretty and the regular cast got acted off the screen by their Japanese counterparts, but it was ultimately just one-and-a-half episodes of pointless, pretty filler. This season feels like it's stretched very thin, there's only been two particularly good episodes out of seven so far - I have to wonder if HBO made them split the plot for this season in two to get more material for less money, because it seems they really want this show to pick up the GoT slack.

I'm still engaged and willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. I really hope that they aren't so influenced by the coverage they got last season - a small army of bloggers and podcasters in a race to decipher the season - that they are writing defensively against it. I think it's easy to get lost in the online perception and forget that most people don't check reddit every day.

The whole Shogunworld thing was very pretty and the regular cast got acted off the screen by their Japanese counterparts, but it was ultimately just one-and-a-half episodes of pointless, pretty filler. This season feels like it's stretched very thin, there's only been two particularly good episodes out of seven so far - I have to wonder if HBO made them split the plot for this season in two to get more material for less money, because it seems they really want this show to pick up the GoT slack.

I assumed it was a little side filler thing thrown into the show. From what I read he showed up on set even when he wasn't even filming to make sure everything was accurate. There's still quite a few Samurai flicks I need to watch of his.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Totally agree.

This last episode is really picking up the pace. Best one so far this season I think.

Back