We got SNOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my brother ..i look like a snowman with all the snow on me!:lol
snow.jpg

..we are building a proper sled in the morning, i will post a picture of it when it's finished:) ..and maybe the video of the terrible crash i will surely have on it:lol

Snow is official. Everything's white and the driving is a horrorshow. It'll even be cold enough for the next two days to keep it around for Christmas.

:santa

Just snapped these pics (very) early this morning. Lots of snow already, for our standards, and more is coming they say!! It's most definitely gonna be a white Christmas!! :rock

5287711526_c1d4784863_b.jpg

5287712188_0f6038c3f8_b.jpg

We got flurries here in my hometown of Lake City, in north Florida, this morning. Beautiful, but unfortunately just a bit too warm for them to accumulate.

I'm getting hit with the storm right now, go figure the 1 day of the week I work, I can't get there.

We received snow on the 24th and part of the 25th. Now we are getting snow again, but it isn't that much. Later this week it is to warm up to 58 degrees.

Back