We got SNOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

...and yeah, I realized I couldn't mark it as gift because you were sending it to me. Also, we live in the same country.

I'm tired. I spent the whole day shovelling sun.

:mad:

K. :1-1:

Psych.

picture.php

The 11th commandment...thou shalt aim thy snowballs with a true aim.
snowball_nun.jpg

snow_walk.jpg

I hope they have it plugged in.

snow_hat.jpg

Back home in North Dakota, I was tought that you can tell the buildings with good insulation by how much snow built up on the roof...seems to me that this is a good building to be well-insulated.

We got an unexpected snowfall late yesterday afternoon. It was quite a bit in a short amount of time so the roads hadn't been plowed yet for the ride home. It usually takes me 10 minutes to get home, but it took 40 last night because the traffic was so backed up.

My car kept drifting here and there and at one point my car was literally going down the street almost sideways for a good minute before it finally straightened out.

They kept saying it was supposed to be a terrible winter here but other than one blast at Thanksgiving that lasted about 3 days its just been rain and thats all that is forcast for the next week +. Oh well.

They kept saying it was supposed to be a terrible winter here but other than one blast at Thanksgiving that lasted about 3 days its just been rain and thats all that is forcast for the next week +. Oh well.

I have heard we are supposed to have a rough January though. The last couple of years, Redmond has had it worse than the Seattle area, so I for one am happy with all the rain.

I'm actually in Edmonds so we get the convergence zone crap all the time. I like a little snow I just don't want 2 years ago again... YUCK.

Back