1/6 VTS Starship Force Team Leader (Starship Troopers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGH are slow getting things out the door at the moment.

Still stuck at 'Sender is preparing item for posting'. :impatient:

EDIT:

And as if by magic the tracking just changed to 'Posted'. :lol

OSK is using some other shipment company I haven't heard of before but last update was today with "LAX /Flight booked, awaiting for depature"

Glad they got Rico a seat!

OSK is using some other shipment company I haven't heard of before but last update was today with "LAX /Flight booked, awaiting for depature"

Glad they got Rico a seat!

He's been using 4PX, which has been really reliable. Everything so far has arrived within 5-7 days.

I PO'd the Deluxe, but decided to order an extra standard edition as well. My plan is to create a Rasczak custom using this head i bought off Ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

I also need to fabricate a robotic hand / forearm (i'll look for an articulated Iron man hand as a starting point) and a carbine version of the Morita rifle.

That's great, I'm sure there's some robo hands you can find between various 1/6 releases. I can't paint or I'd do the same. Not sure I'd want to invest the figure cost + painting

I'm really tempted in picking this figure up. A fun flick and the figure actually looks really good.
Yeah I am tempted to, ST was the first 15 certificate film I saw at the cinema, I was only 14 at the time but I managed to slip in unnoticed. Its funny, when it came out on video it was bumped up to 18. Thinking about it, there are some super gory scenes in this film.

I PO'd the Deluxe, but decided to order an extra standard edition as well. My plan is to create a Rasczak custom using this head i bought off Ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

I also need to fabricate a robotic hand / forearm (i'll look for an articulated Iron man hand as a starting point) and a carbine version of the Morita rifle.
Cant wait to see the finished fig.

New video up on my YouTube channel!
Please check it out

Nice shots.

It's looking like another really good release from VTS.

I was prepared for the long haul with the delivery, as KGH isn't using the fastest delivery method, and was getting used to the tracking reading, "Arrived at processing centre".

But it only sat like that for five days, which is in line with Hong Kong Post's current reporting of an extra week's delay. It just changed to "Handed over to carrier / Left for destination". So it may actually be no longer than the 8 and 9 day Hong Kong Vantage deliveries earlier in the year.

Got mine this morning from Giantoy - 8 total days from shipment to delivery, really impressed with this company and it’s customer service.

I’ve only checked it out quick, but this is a figure I’ve wanted since the movie came out. Between this guy and the Universal Soldiers, DAM/VTS is making my childhood grails.

He's been using 4PX, which has been really reliable. Everything so far has arrived within 5-7 days.
Yeah, Kit was using ePacket earlier this year, but he switched to 4px which has been a lot smoother.

Rico looks pretty rad. I'm getting super tempted.

4Px took me longer than whatever he used to use but it finally got here yesterday. I generally like the figure a lot. Only annoying thing are the hand pegs and gun magazine. The magazine just doesn't stay in the gun, will have to use tac. The hand pegs don't stay in the arm at all either trying to switch them out. And with the gloved hands, it makes it hard to get a grip on the ball of the hand peg.

There's a couple of extra rifle magazines, but I didn't see any spot to put them on the figure, just extras?

Yeah, Kit was using ePacket earlier this year, but he switched to 4px which has been a lot smoother.

I should've ordered from Kit.

My parcel was scanned back into the depot the day after it said it had been 'handed over / left for destination'. Today it's 'handed over to carrier' again.

Hong Kong Post tracking progress bar even had it as 'Arrived at Destination' for a few days, but now it's back to 'Left Origin'.

This was what it was like during the worst of the pandemic, when it seemed like they were trying to cram as much as they could on the few aircraft that were available, then having to put a bunch of parcels back into the depot because they couldn't shoehorn them on after all. lol

I stopped tracking the parcel on Hong Kong Post when it showed up in DPD's tracking, and have been following it there.

Not that there's been much to follow since 18th November:

18 Nov 2021 21:09Lenton Hong KongYour parcel is in transit
18 Nov 2021 20:31Lenton Hong KongYour parcel has been collected from the sender
12 Nov 2021 15:30Hong KongYour parcel has been collected from the sender
12 Nov 2021 11:17SenderWe've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel
12 Nov 2021 02:36SenderWe've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel

Getting antsy for news I've been trying different tracking sites, since some of them can give more of an insight into the detail of the events.

Coming up empty I tried Hong Kong Post again and got something new!

09-11-2021 14:55HONG KONGSender is preparing item for posting
12-11-2021 15:05HONG KONGPosted
12-11-2021 19:22HONG KONGArrived at processing centre
17-11-2021 16:25HONG KONGProcess completed for departure
17-11-2021 16:26HONG KONGHanded over to carrier / Left for destination
18-11-2021 20:31HONG KONGItem scanned in depot
22-11-2021 15:59HONG KONGHanded over to carrier
05-12-2021 16:30UNITED KINGDOMItem in transit (at transit hub)
05-12-2021 16:30UNITED KINGDOMItem handed to co-loader

Tracking messages, as much as the deliveries themselves, are messed up at the moment, so I'm not counting on anything. Especially bearing in mind that HKP at one time displayed the parcel as 'Arrived at Destination' in their progress bar, before amending it and adding the second
'Handed over to carrier' on 22nd November.

It's just a relief that something new happened. :lol

Just got this in today from kg hobby. It was shipped out on November 9... Package arrived safe and sound but think I'll use one sixth kit or giant toy in them future. Their shipping is much faster.

First impression of the figure are pretty good. Outfit and weapons are fantastic. Headsculpt is a generic blond guy. It's not close to Casper. I'll keep an eye out for a custom headsculpt in the future.

You will need to heat up the hands to switch them. The wrist pegs are thin and you don't get extras so be careful.

One complaint is the pouches for the grenades are too small. I managed to get one in just barely. And the extra mags that come with the rifle don't go anywhere. So back in the box.

Also the chin strap on the helmet connects with a magnet. The magnet isn't that strong so you will have to futz it.

I got the regular version and the base looks great but mine didn't sit flat. A bit of a wobble.

I'm considering buying a few more for kit bashing. I need the full squad

Back