1/6 VTS Starship Force Team Leader (Starship Troopers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I kept looking at the pics and wasn't sure if I was reading the description correctly, that saves me a bunch of money haha. I don't really need the alien but now I might get two standard to modify into another figure. Thanks again!

I skipped the alien too, and ordered two Standards to have them displayed in both versions.

Was thinking of using one of the sculpts as Fred from Scooby-Doo. :lol

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=378308
ZIP said:
is coming soon~

ss1.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss3.jpg
ss4.jpg

Shame it doesn't come with the rocket launcher, i'll have to build one.

Rico.jpg

I was hoping there would have been some news about other characters being done. I might pick up multiples and create the rest of the team, Ace, DIzzy and Rasczak, if this is a stand alone release.

Last edited:
I was hoping there would have been some news about other characters being done. I might pick up multiples and create the rest of the team, Ace, DIzzy and Rasczak, if this is a stand alone release.

VTS don't seem to delve as deep with their unlicensed ranges as they do with their licensed DAM brand.

Logically, you'd think they would with this figure because it enables a lot of re-use.

I pre-ordered a couple of the regular versions to have one with the jacket off as Rico, then change the sculpt on the second.

There's some text with the photos, but most of it is about the film and book.

This is all they say about the figure:

In order to match the height of the actor Van Dien, the calf was shortened, and the rest of the original box was straight.

helmet is fully glued, and the opening and closing side uses a magnet design, which is quite convenient

May be bright lighting, the paint looks a bit pale there, but he looks pretty good all geared up! The tattoo is a nice detail, I didn't remember that from the proto pics.

Not a great likeness but looks good with the helmet an amor. Would be nice to see Dizzy and/or Carmen. ST is a fun guilty pleasure movie.

There's a third review here with another lot of photos:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=378606&extra=page=1

One of the highlights here, especially from a far eastern perspective:

It is really good that there is no leather material all over the body.

They praise the figure, but, as with the earlier reviewer, mention the length of the calf:

Of course, there are also some unsatisfactory places, such as the calf is too long, it was cut short by me, the skin tone is too tender, I polished it up a bit.

In addition, the movable shaft of the hand connector is a bit too tight. It is recommended that the hair dryer be heated and rotated for a while.

s11.jpg
s12.jpg
s13.jpg
s14.jpg
s15.jpg

KGH are slow getting things out the door at the moment.

Still stuck at 'Sender is preparing item for posting'. :impatient:

EDIT:

And as if by magic the tracking just changed to 'Posted'. :lol

Back