VTS 1/6 Starship Force - Lieutenant (Starship Troopers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
v1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v4.jpg
v5.jpg
v6.jpg
v7.jpg
v8.jpg
v9.jpg
v10.jpg
v11.jpg
v12.jpg
v13.jpg
v14.jpg
v15.jpg
v16.jpg
v17.jpg
v18.jpg

VTS TOYS:1/6 Collectible Figure- Starship Force-Lieutenant
NO. VM046

The 1/6th scale Starship Force-Lieutenant Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Highly detailed head sculpt
- Muscular highly poseable body
-Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) right hand for shooting
-One (1) right hand for holding dagger
-One (1) left hand for holding rifle
-One (1) left fist
-One (1) pair of relaxed hands
-One (1) pair of hands for holding grenade

Costumes:
-One (1) gray infantry helmet
-One (1) gray infantry armor
-One (1) black shirt
-One (1) grey jacket
-One (1) grey pants
-One (1) neck wrap
-One (1) drop of leg
-Two (2) grenade pouches
-Two (2) ammo Clip pouches
-One (1) GP pouch
-One (1) waist GP pouch
-One (1) pair of boots

Weapons:
-One (1) rifle
-One (1) dagger
-Two (2) grenades
-Three (3) ammo clips

Accessories:
-One (1) specially designed figure stand with Chariot Bug and nameplate

This is a cash cow for VTS due to the reuse of so many parts from Rico.

I'd rather be team building Colonial Marines, but these are nice too.

51731716213_2e2a14286e_o.jpg

A lot more people would team build Colonial Marines. And there's a lot more Marines to be had. The 6 that HT did plus another 3-4 characters easy.

Yeah I can't imagine there's a huge number of Starship Troopers collectors out there, but I guess who knows?

I remember seeing all the artwork on the wall of the Starship Troopers Art Department on the Sony lot back in the day and seeing all these huge insects and thinking "this movie can't possibly be about space marines shooting up giant bugs". :lol

I wish they'd done a standard release like last time because I've been giving the bases to the Afrika Korps.

Squashed bugs for everyone now.

I like these uniforms for their Firefly connection too, not that I'd ever repaint them.

EmbnP6ce1yJjLB9UWmET3--SsRIC-_3eqWLT87ThJMI.png

There's something very ARK II about them.

Let's see who goes back that far?

I remember seeing stills, but they reminded me more of Space 1999.

Going back further, Heinlein's novel came out in 1959 and the themes pretty much carried through to the film as dystopian irony, like Robocop.

If I could manage to separate my familiarity with the figures from their film source, they'd be candidates for a Star Wars '70s/'80s expanded universe planetary defence force in the Outer Rim.

I always get that Ark II mixed up with the Damnation Alley vehicle. Ark II is more Delta Force I guess. I don't remember anything about it other than that vehicle. Man, the future before Star Wars. :lol

Anyway, its more of a feel than those suits actually appearing in either show/movie. Very 70's "Defense Force" as you say.

I always get that Ark II mixed up with the Damnation Alley vehicle. Ark II is more Delta Force I guess. I don't remember anything about it other than that vehicle. Man, the future before Star Wars. :lol

Anyway, its more of a feel than those suits actually appearing in either show/movie. Very 70's "Defense Force" as you say.

I liked Damnation Alley.

I discovered that one via Hawkwind.

Wow - a Michael Ironside! That’s brilliant, I know there are a bunch of re-uses from Rico but I’m excited about this. I thought Rico was a one and done, but this opens up possibilities! Ok so now I’m hoping for at least a Diz - a nice little threesome on the shelf (not that sort 👀)…

I guess sales were reasonably good, which should bode well for the continuation of the line. Head sculpt looks nothing like Ironside, but passable with the helmet on. Also the robotic arm is a nice touch. I may pick this up, but would really like to see Diz. May also pick up another Trooper at some point to bash a Watkins.

I'll most likely pick this one up, too.

I agree that the sculpt isn't perfect but I immediately knew who they were trying to capture. Rico's sculpt wasn't exactly perfect, either.

Wow - a Michael Ironside! That’s brilliant, I know there are a bunch of re-uses from Rico but I’m excited about this. I thought Rico was a one and done, but this opens up possibilities! Ok so now I’m hoping for at least a Diz - a nice little threesome on the shelf (not that sort 👀)…
Hey, we need Carmen too :)

I wish they'd done a standard release like last time because I've been giving the bases to the Afrika Korps.

Squashed bugs for everyone now.

I like these uniforms for their Firefly connection too, not that I'd ever repaint them.

View attachment 581555
I had no idea those uniforms got so much re-use!

Back