VTS 1/6 Starship Force - Lieutenant (Starship Troopers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May get an extra head sculpt and do a quick "Jester" bash...

fAxDFv4TtgijgR5Sdgtrhf-1200-80.jpg

Man it would be awesome if VTS took on another Verhoeven masterpiece and used this head sculpt to produce a Ritcher.

Can you imagine if they started that line, a Quiad (along with disguise Quaid 👍🏻), a Lori, a Melina and especially a Kuato - perhaps even a Mary too - “you're doing fine with two hands” 👀.

I’d be all over that 🙏🏻

I wonder if a third-party like Toys Era for example would ever take on an arachnid soldier bug?
Would be absolutely huge and quite the glorious piece to have…

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=391428&extra=page=1
OH!! said:
I received the new Starship Commando Commander from vtstoys before the Chinese New Year, which is actually the Iron-Blooded Commander from the movie Starship Fleet. Well, the movie is still a bit old for me, and I haven't seen it, so this time I installed some equipment based on the official pictures and stills. The product came out of the box in good condition, no need to take care of it at all, most of the product is the same as the previous product, but the head sculpture, mechanical arm and platform have been remade. Although there are not many things changed, the overall effect still has a lot of fresh feeling.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg
v4.jpg
v5.jpg
v6.jpg
v7.jpg
v8.jpg
v9.jpg
v10.jpg
v11.jpg
v12.jpg
v13.jpg
v14.jpg
v15.jpg
v16.jpg
v17.jpg
v18.jpg
v19.jpg
v20.jpg
v21.jpg

He looks great! Looking forward to receiving mine - eventually.

Fingers crossed they’ll announce a Diz - I would be extremely happy to have those 3 from this film, plus it breaks up the group from being a bunch of fellas stood there on the shelf.

He looks better with the helmet on. Without it, he looks almost Asian.

Hopefully, we get more releases from this, an Ace or Sugar Watkins would be good. Dizzy is the next logical choice, but that would require new tooling for the smaller boots and armour.

I like the base on this one. Pieces of blown up bugs.

Haven't preordered yet. I've got a second of the first figure which I may convert using just some loose parts. Not sure yet.

Not hopping on this and the Johnny Rico figure are going to be among my biggest regrets in this hobby. Very nice looking figures. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures.

I have Johnny but I forgot to preorder this one, I'm not really missing it so much I think though. The sculpt isn't quite there or I'd probably track one down.

Back