Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my stuff is vintage Joe. It's all mixed with newer stuff in the pics, but here you go (more pics here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68841):

PICT1315.jpg

PICT1319.jpg

Internationals.jpg

As you can see, there's a few vintage TFs on display as well (Devastator and the three mail-away cars), and I've also started getting the old Kenner SW figures, which I love.

I love seeing the old Thundercats and SW stuff. There's just something cool about collecting old stuff, and something about the aesthetics of the designs that I really like.

What stands did you use for your GI Joe jets, DPrime?

You can find them on Ebay, just do a search on "Eagle Stand". They're pretty good, I've never had a problem with anything falling off or anything once it's nice and balanced.

Congrats on completing your Godzilla Madcow! He's a great vintage figure :rock

Thanks! That he is. I always wanted one as a kid but never got it so it's been a grail for a loooooooooong time. :D

And DPrime, VERY NICE!!! I would love to go back and get some of the vintage Joes of my youth someday. I had a TON of them...

Those are great Craw, never got into them as a kid but always liked 'em.

There were a lot of cool little toys back then - Battle Beasts, Army Ants, Guts, M.U.S.C.L.E., etc. I loved 'em all back then - one day I'll have to make and effort to get these and fill some jars...

i've been working on these for a couple years. i hope to have them all someday. they all have working rub signs and weapons.

IMG_0334.jpg

THANKS...all of my Battle Beasts are in PA and i haven't seen them in years.

Thanks for posting this, they look to be in GREAT condition with Holograms intact!

Who's got the MADBALLS ? ? ?

Back