Video Game Awards: 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see ME3 and Dishonored each won an award. A lot of those winners though have me scratching my head and wondering WTH.

i wish Bioshock didn't get delayed but i guess getting rid of bugs and glitches in the game is a much needed thing just cant wait to play it. even though i hate the boxart it look's like the opposite side of the uncharted 1 boxart lol other than bioshock most of the gaming will be spent between that and GTA V

There's quite a few games I'm looking forward to in 2013. Really hoping they do not disappoint.

the last of us seems really great and i love the uncharted series, and it seems really awesome the backstory about it etc.
insomniac games know how to create great graphics and levels

The Last of Us is Naughty Dog. That being said, I agree. Insomniac does make great games. For me, though, this spring/summer is going to be all about those two games. GTA V and The Last of Us.:lecture

For me it's : Bioshock, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, GTA V, Dead Space 3, and hopefully a new Uncharted. :yess:

Nobody's talking about it, and I'm shocked there was no new trailer, but the new God of War game is going to be dope i think. And the multiplayer, if they succeed at it, is only going to be a bonus. There hasn't been a God of War game yet that wasn't good, and this one will show Kratos while he's still got some of his humanity left and a hopeful outlook. And finally fighting enemies with his hands. Can't wait.

I Smell Chicken Schnitzel!
Moka87.jpg

Back