VASith's room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection!

The Star Wars stuff is awesome!!!

I also know you don't have kids ;)

:clap Outstanding my friend! I especially like the lack of anything and everything Arsenal. :D

Seriously though, I really love the collection!

Cheers Flosi. :) The Arsenal stuff is down in the basement with the foosball table. I'll post some pics tonight just for you. 4-0 today. :) We're back. ;)

Great collection!

The Star Wars stuff is awesome!!!

I also know you don't have kids ;)

Hah..pretty obvious isn't it. I'm 37 now and my wife's 35...time is ticking and neither of us are really worried about it. We might just have a dog to keep us company the rest of our lives.

Cheers Flosi. :) The Arsenal stuff is down in the basement with the foosball table. I'll post some pics tonight just for you. 4-0 today. :) We're back. ;)

I can't even think about football at the moment... King had surgery, Sandro might need it and then there's the whole Modric debacle. :(

And yeah! Post pics. I'd love to see them.

I can't even think about football at the moment... King had surgery, Sandro might need it and then there's the whole Modric debacle. :(

Harry's a bit insane expecting 60 million for Modric...that's a bit of a stretch.

Gunners looked good today..though you can tell Nasri really wants out. He played well but his facial expressions told the truth.

Harry's a bit insane expecting 60 million for Modric...that's a bit of a stretch.

Gunners looked good today..though you can tell Nasri really wants out. He played well but his facial expressions told the truth.

I agree. I like Modric but 60 is just plain silly. Arsen wants what? 40 for Fabergas? Modric isn't even in his league... Hell, I don't even rate Modric as our 3rd best midfielder.

Sami has been tapped up.... I imagine Luka will look the same in South Africa.

Here's a shot, there's some more Arsenal stuff to hang..like 5 jerseys in frames, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

5936846938_4510272bd3.jpg

Back