Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azog will appear in the second or third piece. I want to save him for when we get closer to the battle of five armies.

JV

I see I got the first Epic Giclee sold...can't wait...I hope you do well on it Jerry

I'm so torn! I really predict that The Hobbit:AUJ will be one of my absolutely favorite films of all time which leads me toward the epic size, but then if the trilogy maintains the same level of quality then the smaller size would make for a more manageable display of all three.

How do I choose, and why didn't I figure it out before today?? :gah:

I'm so torn! I really predict that The Hobbit:AUJ will be one of my absolutely favorite films of all time which leads me toward the epic size, but then if the trilogy maintains the same level of quality then the smaller size would make for a more manageable display of all three.

How do I choose, and why didn't I figure it out before today?? :gah:

The Size of the canvas as well as the cool custom drawing of who or what you want from the print is a big factor with me choosing it...I'm going to be happy when getting it in a few weeks...

Last edited:
I want Bilbo vs Spiders in the next Print for Hobbit Desolation of Smaug...That is also what I want my next drawing to be too....in Jan 2014

Last edited:
I also am curious when the Balrog print will come out and what options will be available for that one

Glad ya like it.
As far as choosing, I guess I helped to make it tough to do by allowing 4 choices : )

JV

Glad ya like it.
As far as choosing, I guess I helped to make it tough to do by allowing 4 choices : )

JV

Especially because the smaller size is a tad smaller than I'd want and the big size is a tad bigger than I'd want. Curse you! And all the halflings!! :gah:

Nah, just having a tough time deciding. :p

The smaller version still shows all the details as well. You could always add a thicker matte board to compensate the size a notch......

JV

Its all in there. Like any print though, you have to "find" the subtle nuances in the work, but if you are a foot or two away, it's all there.

JV

Pulled the trigger on the 18 x 24 paper print. Thanks Jerry! :rock

Good choice for space purposes...plus deep down you know the rest of the trilogy will maintain it's greatness so you will have to purchase the next 2 prints

Back