VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats FM! This is an astonishing piece. I still haven't framed mines yet because I am waiting to do all three of them at the same time. That way I'll be sure to get the same frames.

Congrats FM! This is an astonishing piece. I still haven't framed mines yet because I am waiting to do all three of them at the same time. That way I'll be sure to get the same frames.

You can also buy three frames now, use one of them and store the other two. That way you're able to watch this amazing piece of art now already...

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.
Once in a while I pop in and say "Hey", but now I am busy workin' on TTT.
I will begin laying paint down on Aragorn today, and should be close to the half-way point on the entire piece by the end of the week. Maybe by then a sneek-peek will be in order!

JV

Hey everyone!

I will begin laying paint down on Aragorn today, and should be close to the half-way point on the entire piece by the end of the week. Maybe by then a sneek-peek will be in order!

JV

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Hey everyone!

JV

Sneak Peak = :rock:rock
$$$ to buy it = :monkey2:monkey2

Hey everyone!

JV

I can't wait to lay my eyes upon your finished TTT litho!

Just for giggles, here is a pic of my banner for the SDCC. I will have a booth this year, so I thought a nice LOTR banner would go good with things I have at the booth.
This is a preview to the TTT teaser coming real soon ; )

balrogbannersmall.jpg

JV

www.vandersteltstudio.com

Damn, Jerry! You're not only good with the canvas, but also very good on digital imaging! :clap

Will you make a litho of that banner too? :lol

That looks great Jerry. I can't wait to finally meet my favorite artist in person.

ahhhh! I WANT that banner! If you're selling it.....DIBS!!!!
Was going to ask if you would be at SDCC. Missed you last year so I will be looking forward to meeting you and seeing your other stuff in person.

Hey everyone!

JV

Sneek-peek sounds good to me mate,cant wait and keep up the great work.Cheers. :)

Thank you guys!
Once Aragorn is tightened up and all done, Imay do a "sneek-peek" by then!

JV

Everything sounds and looks good so far Jerry.

I really appreciate all of the updates.

:)

Back