VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry,

I live in the Netherlands and also bought your amazing litho. I had to pay import and customs fees once the postman delivered it to my doorstep. As the UK is part of the EU, I doubt if things are different there. But who knows, maybe only Dutch customs are greedy b@$t@rds. :monkey3

Nope, danish customs are some greedy bastards too:emperor One way to avoid custom fee's is if the sender marks the value just under what the govement says is custom free. Like here in denmark, anything $30 or less i won't have to pay for.

Nope, danish customs are some greedy bastards too:emperor One way to avoid custom fee's is if the sender marks the value just under what the govement says is custom free. Like here in denmark, anything $30 or less i won't have to pay for.

We're watching you all like hawks. And yes we are greeeedy bassssta******rds

HM customs and revenue :maul

Being pretty new here i only just discovered what all u lucky freaks already knew :) Man awesome Lith Dutchart will definately pick one up when i get some dosh :cool:.

Thanks guys!
FYI, TTT is going well, and I am excited to see it unfold as I had hoped. I was a bit worried about my "green theme" in this one, but it's working out beyond what I hoped. Can't wait to show everyone!
And now, back to the 'ol easle!

JV

Thanks guys!
FYI, TTT is going well, and I am excited to see it unfold as I had hoped. I was a bit worried about my "green theme" in this one, but it's working out beyond what I hoped. Can't wait to show everyone!

JV

Any sneak peeks for us Jerry? :monkey5

Thanks guys!

JV

Sounds great, Jerry. Very excited to see the finished piece.

When do you think you'll have it ready for sale? 1 month, 6 months, 1 year?

I think Jerry said something about hoping to have this litho completed in the next few month's so depending on the approval process, having it within 6 month's could certainly be a possibility. :D

Thanks guys.

TTT finish date? Hard to say with other jobs shoe-horned into the schedule, but I am aiming to have these babies ready by SDCC; hopefully sooner. Sneek-peek? Perhaps some time ; )

JV

Thanks guys.

TTT finish date? Hard to say with other jobs shoe-horned into the schedule, but I am aiming to have these babies ready by SDCC; hopefully sooner. Sneek-peek? Perhaps some time ; )

JV

Cool! Can't wait to see it at SDCC if its not quite ready by then.

My wife just bought me one for my birthday. It has a remarque of aragorn. I have number 136/2000. What an amazing lithograph. I love it!! I can't wait to see and purchase the next one!! :chew

My wife just bought me one for my birthday. It has a remarque of aragorn. I have number 136/2000. What an amazing lithograph. I love it!! I can't wait to see and purchase the next one!! :chew

I guess we'll have to take your word for that since there are no pictures! Any chance she got you a digital camera last year?

Thanks guys. I agree, Jerry did an amazing job on both the litho and the remarque. I can't wait to see what he does with TTT. :monkey5

Thanks guys. I agree, Jerry did an amazing job on both the litho and the remarque. I can't wait to see what he does with TTT. :monkey5

You, me, and pretty well everyone out there whose seen his work are waiting to see what Jerry has in store for us next :monkey5

Back