Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB replacements helmets are being prep for shipping here's the first .
6F8B82BD-2CFC-468F-AEE6-D1922C77CE46_zpslrzzccll.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
48DFAEDD-410A-4268-9D09-106EC58039BC_zpslkacr4j4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
C5AF2808-D0DF-40FD-B4B6-343EBAA0B67C_zpssiaki7mc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
071CCB20-78B0-489A-9B81-FDB8CFE4440F_zpsxygksumf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BEF7FB89-35DC-46ED-B01A-1F7E4BC5C6D0_zps0cano9cq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

'He' says the HT is very nice and his only nit pick from the image is the cheeks seem a little thick on there way to the nose.... We will be buying the Ht one for our own collection and to study the Neck post so (if they are still wanted) our masks will plug on . The chest box issue with hot toys being 'too small ' could be down to the body being too long in the abdomen.The belt boxes should have a mesh in the place where ESB /jedi has a woven tube,it appears HT has the tube too.People seem unconvinced by HT choice of gloves, we did this set up many years back and abandoned it in favour of sculpted hands. We think the HT will be very good in hand, as we found with chewie and Han etc....
S x

In progress 'basic' Rotj built as an experiment on a modded sideshow Dx Vader body , not 'futzed' at all . As usual all straps and codpiece are real leather, belt buckle has been altered to jedi spec, and has machined alloy insert (the circular bit), stainless steel 'rivet' on belt , helmet here is missing chin spikes and neck brace at this point .
S x
image_zpshfb07800.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A quick pic since I got him today. Huge thanks to Steph and Glenn for this figure, i couldn't put him down During my limited free time today since he looks amazing in hand. Makes my SS ESB/ROTJ version looks like crap now. He's using the SS cape atm, since the one that came with him has a broken chain, but damn, he looks pretty much spot on for the iconic 'join me' pose :panic: can't wait to get battery tomorrow for him :rock

image.jpeg

That looks fantastic! Since Mrs. Hurc previously stated there are 2 left to complete and you just got yours, I guess that means mine is next!

With all the discussion about the weak points of the HT ANH Vader being the gloves, we may need to convince Hurricane to make us some replacements since those bendy gloves look wonderful.

Hope you get yours, zeiss. I haven't had this much fun since 08 when I first got my HT joker. I couldn't put him down every chance I get when I'm at home. :lol

Back