UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some really cool shots of the dude - posted by "Tank" on the BBICN forum:

230741q9fqj3w0uzxs92ux.jpg

230742hxl259chhwq529kw.jpg

230736nexw2x92x55negzy.jpg

230739qspz9132kcczvdpc.jpg

Thats a great deal on the heads, but it doesnt have the neck connector on the head. Otherwise i'd probably grab one.
:slap Good find :hi5: I didn't realise until I saw this pic:

IMG_4625.jpg

Maybe these are reject/faulty heads? :dunno That might explain the price :D

Yeah those pants are the best item from the two HT smiling Bruce sets IMO. the fabric they are made from is excellent, they hang like 1/1 scale. Get them!

Yeah those pants are the best item from the two HT smiling Bruce sets IMO. the fabric they are made from is excellent, they hang like 1/1 scale. Get them!

:lol I have this set Rory, I meant he needs to literally pick the pants up on the body b/c the exposed joint looks ................. not so hot :monkey1

:slap Good find :hi5: I didn't realise until I saw this pic:

IMG_4625.jpg

Yeah, whenever i look for the smiling head i check to see if the neck connector is on the head, as i have a spare body for custom. Just not sure what to do with it yet. Was gonna use it for a game of death custom but really, really hoping the new Hot Toys Bruce Lee is a game of death version. :pray:

Scratch this. I didn't realise you could take the neck ball joint out :D Toy Anxiety is selling the smileys this way as well, with the neck ball joints being sold with the body, & not the smiley :D

really hoping the new Hot Toys Bruce Lee is a game of death version.
More movie representations & less of these 'casual/suit/chillin' at home/smiley type figures :D

Scratch this. I didn't realise you could take the neck ball joint out :D Toy Anxiety is selling the smileys this way as well, with the neck ball joints being sold with the body, & not the smiley :D

Yeah, a few sellers were selling the body with the neck connector, only reason it bothered me is because i have a spare body already but it doesnt have the connector. Nothing wrong with them though i think.

[/QUOTE]More movie representations & less of these 'casual/suit/chillin' at home/smiley type figures :D[/QUOTE]

:goodpost: Totally. Although after what Axecutioner said i do wonder if its a case of them not having the movie licenses. But even so, maybe they could make something like a training Bruce to go with casual bruce, which could come with the red track suit and the yellow jumpsuit. So it technically wouldnt be a game of death version. Who knows.

Wow that's sad in a way :rotfl

It is kinda sad, but it might mean that collectors weren't prepared to swallow the crap HT dished out by splitting a single release into two sets, so only bought the one figure.

That's my silver lining anyway, in reality I'm spewing because I bought both for $135 a pop when the Australian dollar was 95 cents instead of 105 cents :slap

Back