UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: 2/25/12 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

^ Yeah Im kind of confused with all the different cape talk. I also bought one off ebay.

Is the hero template cape the same length as the one you sell on ebay.And is the TDK and BB cape the same length. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: UPDATE: 2/25/12 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

No the hero cape is completely different and made to the specs of the cape used in the films. They are exclusive to this board only.

Do you have pictures of the rayon cap on a hot toys fig (begins and tdk) I think I bought the older velvet of your eBay store.

I don't have any pictures of the rayon but I know there are plenty of them in the thread.

Thanks for replying, I know it must get tiresome to answer the same question over and over.

Just a suggestion you should probably hook up with a couple of freaks in here who have pics of all your different capes and post them in the first post. All capes on both the TDK and BB suits with titles over each pic. It would clear up any confusion from noobs and you wouldn't have to answer the same question over and over. It wouldn't be that hard either I'm sure plenty boardies have your capes. Just a suggestion. :wave

Velvet Begins Hero cape still available?

(I know I've asked this before, but I'm definitely ready to pull the trigger now.)

Velvet Begins Hero cape still available?

(I know I've asked this before, but I'm definitely ready to pull the trigger now.)

Don't feel bad... I've asked questions before and I feel like an idiot to say I'm still not sure about the differences in capes. Yeah, I know the hero cape is the template from the movie but I still don't know the differences between that and the other one he sells. The same goes for the velvet and rayon capes unless you want to go searching through the thread. It's hard to tell which one you like more with no side by side pic.

I think the Hero Template cape is the only one I don't already own. :lol

How many versions are there? And what cape goes to who? I myself bought a few on eBay from you. Didn't even know there was a difference.

I just bought a BB velvet cape from ebay... there are better versions than that one???

If they are better can you send that one instead to me. I'm the guy from Sweden who bought a Batman Begins velvet cape from you today on ebay.

I think the Hero Template cape is the only one I don't already own. :lol

:lol

^ And see what I mean about the questions. After you get the hero cape you should send all your pics of the different capes to lfoigno.:lol Post them bad boys on the first page and no more questions.

Does anyone have a pic of the hero cape handy? The velvet one and the other one. What was is rayon?

Payment sent. :)

Thanks buddy I got it. I will ship it out tomorrow.

I've decided to finally bite the bullet on your capes, I hope I'm not too late! I've read through nearly every page and couldn't find an answer, do you recommend velvet or rayon for a DX02? And both rayon and velvet are still available? Looking for capes for my DX02 and TF Bats. Thanks!

Just ordered a TDK hero cape and a Batsuit Begins hero cape, plus i have a normal velvet TDK cape. as soon as I have them all i'll take some proper shots with my 5D in realistic conditions for you all to choose from. That way we don't have to bombard Iforigno with 100 questions like I just did when we place orders.

^Cool.

Got my cape today and it looks great. Thanks.

Just ordered a TDK hero cape and a Batsuit Begins hero cape, plus i have a normal velvet TDK cape. as soon as I have them all i'll take some proper shots with my 5D in realistic conditions for you all to choose from. That way we don't have to bombard Iforigno with 100 questions like I just did when we place orders.

Maybe Iforigno could have done that...? :dunno

Got my cape today and it looks great. Thanks.

Me too, it's definitely an upgrade.

Back