UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

Which one of lforigno cape is in this picture, thats the one I want.

P1150149.jpg

That's the velvet hero template one...I have it...It's AWESOME!!!

Not true. It's lforigno's original Batman Begins cape - based on the Takara cape if I remember right.

Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

no the one on the boards is the most accurate cape available using the hot toys template. the cape on ebay while also nice features the hot toys template.

:confused:

they both use hot toys templates? :dunno

no the one offered on the boards is the actual template of the hero cape which I received from a friend who has a studio source and was the cape actually used in the films. It is similar to a hot toys cape, but the length is the way it was in the films and the scallops are very very subtle.

I can understand Mega's confusion :lol

okay here's a pic of mine that arrived monday. just a quick side shot. such an awesome addition :rock

1017111713.jpg

Nice! I think this is the first time I'm seeing one of lforigno's capes on a V1 TDK. It actually looks great! :clap

Hey lforigno,
I just sent you a PM and an email about buying one of the velvet Batman capes from you. Just trying to cover my bases. I'll wait on a reply from you before I do anything else. Your work looks completely awesome and I can't wait to get the cape.

Hey everyone I wanted to again give an update. First off let me say I am grateful that you enjoy my capes to buy them. Let me say that I have had TONS AND TONS of orders from both this site and eBay. I went through 8.5 yards of fabric on monday alone. I want to ship these out right away but I am trying as hard as I can to ship these out in a timely manor. For those of you that order a cape please be patient as wait time will be longer than normal but TRUST ME It will go out within a week of purchase.

Thanks for keeping us informed. I think it's safe to say that we all really appreciate that. When it comes to things like this, the wait is always worth it.
:)

Got mine - friggen AMAZING.

I will post pics tonight.

Pretty impatient about getting mine! Need cape to make pictures! I'm sure the cape will look awesome on the figure. These Iforigno-capes must be among the most popular custom items of all times.

Almost make me want to buy a TDK Bats! :rotfl

Last edited:

:confused:

I can understand Mega's confusion :lol

Nice! I think this is the first time I'm seeing one of lforigno's capes on a V1 TDK. It actually looks great! :clap

thanks, I'm really pleased with it. We're all lucky to be getting these capes. They really improve the figure quality.

My Batman Begins arrived Monday so here's a few shots of it with the cape. I didn't put the clips on properly 'cause I'm posing this figure as "first night out" bruce wayne so I didn't wanna go through the hassle of perfecting it. But for those of you who want to see how it looks here ya go...
SANY0066.jpg

SANY0066.jpg

Whoa! What base is that?

Will that be the new 'Hero' template Mor (short one)? I went back and forth on which one to buy and Mag's Bats was my major reference. Finally after some research and getting clarification from Lance, I ordered one 'Hero' template. I am sure it will be perfect but would'nt it be great to have someone post two different pics of the Bats with both, long and short sized capes. I am sure it will be of a lot of help and great for reference purposes.

P.S.: The Xerowolf's Bat looks like the long one.

Just got mine. And what the heck, this thing looks so thin but it's so heavy! I love it.

Will that be the new 'Hero' template Mor (short one)? I went back and forth on which one to buy and Mag's Bats was my major reference. Finally after some research and getting clarification from Lance, I ordered one 'Hero' template. I am sure it will be perfect but would'nt it be great to have someone post two different pics of the Bats with both, long and short sized capes. I am sure it will be of a lot of help and great for reference purposes.

P.S.: The Xerowolf's Bat looks like the long one.

Yeah this is the long velvet cape.

Can the guys who got Lance's custom capes quickly answer me this before I deface my batman, do the cape clips need to be trimmed in order to lay flat against the suit? Right now they protrude and you can see a lot of peg. i cant seem to push them in further.

Also do the pins punch through the cape itself in any way?

ALL CAPES HAVE BEEN SHIPPED... wow that was a lot lol

Back