UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

I just ordered one of your velvet hero capes im really looking forward to putting it on my oc batman.
Thank you for makeing them :)

Last edited:
Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

no the one on the boards is the most accurate cape available using the hot toys template. the cape on ebay while also nice features the hot toys template.

they both use hot toys templates? :dunno

they both use hot toys templates? :dunno

no the one offered on the boards is the actual template of the hero cape which I received from a friend who has a studio source and was the cape actually used in the films. It is similar to a hot toys cape, but the length is the way it was in the films and the scallops are very very subtle.

okay here's a pic of mine that arrived monday. just a quick side shot. such an awesome addition :rock

1017111713.jpg

Drew, your pic sucks :lol Get a better camera already! :thwak

:D

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you an update. As you all may realize I have been getting hammered with cape requests and believe me I appreciate it but it is very easy to run out of fabric and shipping supplies when shipping out so many items. I am making a trip tomorrow to gather some more items including fabric and will make and ship them out on Monday. I know I told some of you that I would be able to ship it out on Friday but I did not realize how many I actually had to make. I will ship everything up to this point on Monday and for those of you that buy a cape soon please be patient I am a trust worthy guy I am just busy.

lforigno-Did you get my pm yesterday ?

I just resent it to you. :)

Hi lforigno,

I was just wondering if you received my payment along with the note on my shipping address yet?
It was sent a few days ago.
Thanks. :)

Hi lforigno,

I was just wondering if you received my payment along with the note on my shipping address yet?
It was sent a few days ago.
Thanks. :)

Please send me a pm with you Paypal address and shipping address. Thanks

got my capes lance. they look awesome! thanks a ton "velvet fog"

Please send me a pm with you Paypal address and shipping address. Thanks

How can I get the "actual template of the hero cape" for my Batman Begins figure? :wave

How can I get the "actual template of the hero cape" for my Batman Begins figure? :wave

PM him and send money to his paypal

I'm interested in getting one of the velvet hero template capes for my new Begins Bruce/Batman. Before I send a payment, I wanted to see if I need to add anymore to the price to get it shipped to Canada.

I'm interested in getting one of the velvet hero template capes for my new Begins Bruce/Batman. Before I send a payment, I wanted to see if I need to add anymore to the price to get it shipped to Canada.

Nope just 35 dollars shipped. Thanks

Back