Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forrest Gump is a great movie and the best film from 1994. Better than Pulp Fiction.

Kill Bill is just a big rip off

Inglorious Bastards is only watchable because of the villain, the rest sucks.

Django Unchained is not better than the original Django

Quentin Tarantino is a good filmmaker, but he's overrated, and "borrows" too much to be original or great.

Tim Burton has only made four good movies, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Ed Wood, the rest are mediocre movies with good costumes and production design.

Forrest Gump is a great movie and the best film from 1994. Better than Pulp Fiction.

Kill Bill is just a big rip off

Inglorious Bastards is only watchable because of the villain, the rest sucks.

Django Unchained is not better than the original Django

Quentin Tarantino is a good filmmaker, but he's overrated, and "borrows" too much to be original or great.

Tim Burton has only made four good movies, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Ed Wood, the rest are mediocre movies with good costumes and production design.

The older I get, the more I dislike him honestly. I'll just take Pulp Fiction and Death Proof.

The older I get, the most I dislike him honestly. I'll just take Pulp Fiction and Death Proof.

I still like Pulp Fiction as well as Kill Bill, and Death Proof had a cool character with a cool look in StuntMan Mike, but I thought that movie was boring. Instead of focusing more on him, there are all these scenes of these women just talking about stuff that doesn't even matter...if I remember correctly. I just watch the scenes with Kurt Russell and skip the rest.

I still like Pulp Fiction as well as Kill Bill, and Death Proof had a cool character with a cool look in StuntMan Mike, but I thought that movie was boring. Instead of focusing more on him, there are all these scenes of these women just talking about stuff that doesn't even matter...if I remember correctly. I just watch the scenes with Kurt Russell and skip the rest.

I'll give you that. The only redeeming factor was Russell. After he kills them in the crash, I turn the rest off.

Those are also my favorites of his, but consider Nightmare Before Christmas an unofficial Burton film I love despite his not directing it, since his fingerprints are all over it.

His Batman films are distinctive and memorable, but I don't think they are all that great really.

His Batman films are distinctive and memorable, but I don't think they are all that great really.

Flawed movies truth be told but I still enjoy them. And as the Batman movies of my childhood it is those that I represent in my toy collection and personally place a lot more value upon than anything else no matter what superior Batman movies may have or will come along.

Oh well uhh, that was a superior thread, what I said before about this one being better, that was....I was just.....drugs.

Drugs eh? Good idea for a new movie thread :)

ie movies that were good to watch on drugs but rubbish straight

Like Gravity.

The truck chase at the end of The Road Warrior is one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) chases ever but as an overall movie:

Mad Max > The Road Warrior

Back