Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juggernaut line is way better :lol

I love when people use that Toad line to try and **** on the first FoX-Men, then you tell them it's written by Mr Marvel himself. I will say though, Singer is almost equally at fault for scrapping everything from Whedon's script except for that line :lol

I have no problem at all calling out that line as crap. I'm a Joss Whedon fan that's not blinded by the silly-ass brand loyalty that permeates online fandom.

How many time did you go see F4ntastic in the theater again? Still wasn't what you predicted, was it?

I have no problem at all calling out that line as crap. I'm a Joss Whedon fan that's not blinded by the silly-ass brand loyalty that permeates online fandom.

How many time did you go see F4ntastic in the theater again? Still wasn't what you predicted, was it?

I saw F4 1.5 times in the theater and thought it was horrible, don't know what that has to do with Whedon being a terrible writer/filmmaker though :lol

Pturtle was the first one to eat crow when F4 came out though.

Preach brotha!

Star Wars is majorly overrated.

Lethal weapon is a better Christmas Cop flick than Die Hard.

I prefer Deckard over Han and Indy.

Jackie Brown is awesome.

Yes, I like Jackie Brown more than all 7 Star Wars movies.

Still wasn't what you predicted, was it?
Nope, but the X-Men films were what he predicted, as your buddies continuously trolled and insulted the **** out of him and Nova for being excited about them.

You'd think that by your age you would have something better to do with your life than bully people online for not liking the same movies as you.

Nope, but the X-Men films were what he predicted, as your buddies continuously trolled and insulted the **** out of him and Nova for being excited about them.

You'd think that by your age you would have something better to do with your life than bully people online for not liking the same movies as you.

Who the **** are you again? :lol

I'll take Indy over Deckard because almost any actor can probably play the role of Deckard. I'm not sure you can do that with Indy or Solo. However, I'll take Blade Runner (the film) over SW and the Indy films.

About 3/4ths of pre-1960 films are boring, over-acted, stale and pretty much overrated. There are some classics to be sure but most are very laborious and tedious to sit through. If you agree, great - if not, that's fine too.

Star Wars is majorly overrated.

Lethal weapon is a better Christmas Cop flick than Die Hard.

I prefer Deckard over Han and Indy.

Jackie Brown is awesome.

Yes, I like Jackie Brown more than all 7 Star Wars movies.

I agree, Jackie Brown is one of my favourite films and it has an awesome soundtrack.

I think it's safe to say that I really don't like Disney' not-live action "The Jungle Book".
Looking forward to Warner Bros' film.

I feel these superhero movies need to slow down. Everything is just so typical and predictable now. And they've never been that quality of films in the first place. Just something fun for kids and adults who grew up with comic books and cartoons to go and blow off time watching. Everything is going to **** and that doesn't exclude the modern film industry.

I feel these superhero movies need to slow down. Everything is just so typical and predictable now. And they've never been that quality of films in the first place. Just something fun for kids and adults who grew up with comic books and cartoons to go and blow off time watching. Everything is going to **** and that doesn't exclude the modern film industry.

It's all garbage. Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Star Trek....all of it. I like it though :lol

Back