1/6 Unopened Shadow Trooper in Captain Rex Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trengence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there,
I recently bought the 1/6 Scale Utapau Shadow Trooper off ebay, but when looking at the item it said it came new in the box for Captain Rex. When it arrived today, lo and behold the stand was still in the wrapping, and there is an interesting background for the shadow trooper, but there is some wear around the flap of the box. Do you think this is just a figureswap and not valuable, or should I leave it in the box and was a printing error? Below are images I took with the only potato I could find : https://imgur.com/a/DUifx

Personally speaking I would see no value in a packaging error even if it was such a thing.

^^ x2!
Though, I doubt it was an error.

The person on ebay probably didn't have original box. So he/she used the next best thing. ;)

I purchased one of the Universal Monsters figures back in April. It was the Phantom of the Opera figure, and had the right cover, but the back was for Nosferatu with his image. Strange. It was a Morphed package.

Hey there,
I recently bought the 1/6 Scale Utapau Shadow Trooper off ebay, but when looking at the item it said it came new in the box for Captain Rex. When it arrived today, lo and behold the stand was still in the wrapping, and there is an interesting background for the shadow trooper, but there is some wear around the flap of the box. Do you think this is just a figureswap and not valuable, or should I leave it in the box and was a printing error? Below are images I took with the only potato I could find : https://imgur.com/a/DUifx

Sounds like he just didn't have the original box for the shadow trooper and just sent him in a rex box.

Haha super rare... Lol how does someone fall for that? Obviously he switched the tray into a rex box... Too funny

Back