UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That only happens with Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed really

Sorry, I meant the case. I like steelbook cases, but I like to have the original case on my shelf with my other ps4 games and the steelbook separate.

That's what I thought you meant, steelbook and the regular game case. But on eBay, you may be able to find the case on its own for like $6. I did that for a steelbook only cases like God of War Ascension.

Metal Gear Rising and Batman Arkham Knight did in their collector's/limited editions.

Metal Gear Solid 5 did as well, as well as Assassin's Creed 3 off the top of my head. The steelbook was provided as a bonus in addition to the reg game case.

Does anyone knows if the statue will be resin/polystone or plastic/pvc?
I want to buy the collector's but i dont want to pay for a plastic statue.

Does anyone knows if the statue will be resin/polystone or plastic/pvc?
I want to buy the collector's but i dont want to pay for a plastic statue.

Previous Uncharted editions were PVC and 99% of CEs are PVC.
I'm sure there are others but Witcher 3 is the only CE I know that did Polystone.

Previous Uncharted editions were PVC and 99% of CEs are PVC.
I'm sure there are others but Witcher 3 is the only CE I know that did Polystone.

Thats too bad. It does look heavymade though.
I guess my last hope to be poly, is that it is made from gentle giant who only does polystone as far as i know.
But as far i can confirm it, i wont do the order.

Thats too bad. It does look heavymade though.
I guess my last hope to be poly, is that it is made from gentle giant who only does polystone as far as i know.
But as far i can confirm it, i wont do the order.

Sideshow did the Uncharted 3 statue and it was PVC. I'm fairly certain this will be PVC also.

Sideshow did the Uncharted 3 statue and it was PVC. I'm fairly certain this will be PVC also.

That'd be awesome if there is another PF in the making :) I just obtained the U3 Premium Format a few months ago, I love it so much. I was almost tempted to venture with it to Comic Con to have Nolan North sign the wall Drake's jumping over lol.

I recently played through the PS4 Uncharted Collection in anticipation of Uncharted 4. The release date is my birthday and I've got the whole week off. Good times ahead.

I'm certain Sideshow lost the license to many of their gaming license. I'd imagine the Blizzard stuff are still good. That's Why Cortana got canned.
Yeah this is probably the case. If the SSC PF went back up, I'd probably buy it now with my rewards...

That'd be awesome if there is another PF in the making :) I just obtained the U3 Premium Format a few months ago, I love it so much. I was almost tempted to venture with it to Comic Con to have Nolan North sign the wall Drake's jumping over lol.

I own this statue as well and it's one of the best PF's ever made IMO. Stunning piece.

Back