UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was true before when they were working on the enigma of the PS3 hardware. They worked exclusively on that hardware and were able to figure out things that other developers were still scratching their heads at. The PS4 is built like a standard gaming PC though. A very streamlined and straight forward architecture. No real mysteries to solve.

Still, if they can get what they did out of the PS3, the PS4 must be child's play. My point is, they're ahead of the curve. :) So even if what's shown in that trailer seems unattainable, I wouldn't count them out.

Still, if they can get what they did out of the PS3, the PS4 must be child's play. My point is, they're ahead of the curve. :) So even if what's shown in that trailer seems unattainable, I wouldn't count them out.

Well like I said, ND is great at what they do and the graphics will be fantastic for this. No doubt about it. That's why I don't think these types of trailers are necessary. Show the real deal. But maybe they don't have gameplay footage to show in which case this is fine, but people should be realistic about what the game's really going to look like. It'll look great..just not this great.

Re: New UNCHARTED - PS4

I'm pumped, glad things seem like its still going. My only concern is Drakes face: who is that guy??

I don't think the uncharted is the kind series that needs to end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same. Much like batman. But really only as long as there are stories to tell.
But I believe uncharted could change direction and still find success like the Fast and the Furious series (which I like now more than ever)
It's the characters which is what's important!

I'm pumped, glad things seem like its still going. My only concern is Drakes face: who is that guy??

I feel the same. Much like batman. But really only as long as there are stories to tell.
But I believe uncharted could change direction and still find success like the Fast and the Furious series (which I like now more than ever)
It's the characters which is what's important!

He looks a little bit like Clive Owen in that trailer.

He looks a little bit like Clive Owen in that trailer.

Or Nathan Fillion!

I can't help but think ND incorporated his likeness into the PS4 model after seeing this frame. He is the fan favorite for movie Drake by a pretty large margin, after all.

Fillion can't carry a big summer blockbuster, Bradley Cooper is my pick, he has the look, and personality if Drake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He tottaly looks like Fillion from the side. They should have just copied him completely imo. I dont like his face in this trailer

Edit. Found this article on Kotaku. He loks like Robert Vaughn

xH8zMK.gif

also kinda Sean Bean and this guy:

Dermot-Mulroney-206x300.jpg

If I remember rightly, Nate looked a little different in the early versions of the early Uncharted 3 trailers too... certainly I think if you match the game cutscenes with the wicked witch of the west and the same cutscenes on the trailer there is a difference.

To be honest Naughty Dog have proven time and time again they can creat great new IPs, only improving with every one.

If they don't wanna make another uncharted it'll be for a very good reason

Back