Tron: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed this week's episode has also been pulled, it was on there earlier in the week. :mad: I'm guessing that's it for the show.

I don't know; between Young Justice, Green Lantern:TAS, Gravity Falls and Tron; what the heck is going on with animated shows recently?

The DC shows I can see failing....maybe. DC isn't the thing right now. If it was The Avengers on Cartoon Network, i'd be watched by all.

Disney doesn't understand their TV shows. They tried to do the more adult show thing...but the problem is their channel is so full of insanely kiddy preteen shows, it frightens off anyone over 12.

Cartoon Network, has Adventure Time and Regular Show, which they play constantly. Those shows are very much adult/children cross over shows, and have been established as that. Which makes Cartoon Network less scary. Plus, adult swim and all that.

That's what my thinking might be. I mean, i've over recorded some Disney shows when I dvred GF and Tron...and man, are they bad.

They're on par with Nick.

Just watched "This is how it ends"...on demand of course only and still not shown on reg tv....

Disney is infuriating lately. Cancelling Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes... Keeping that trash Ultimate Spider-Man...

The DC shows I can see failing....maybe. DC isn't the thing right now. If it was The Avengers on Cartoon Network, i'd be watched by all.

Disney doesn't understand their TV shows. They tried to do the more adult show thing...but the problem is their channel is so full of insanely kiddy preteen shows, it frightens off anyone over 12.

Cartoon Network, has Adventure Time and Regular Show, which they play constantly. Those shows are very much adult/children cross over shows, and have been established as that. Which makes Cartoon Network less scary. Plus, adult swim and all that.

That's what my thinking might be. I mean, i've over recorded some Disney shows when I dvred GF and Tron...and man, are they bad.

They're on par with Nick.
Nick has had some good shows besides both of the Last Airbender series....I love Spongebob, The Penguins of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, The How to Train your Dragon series and Barnyard...as for CN I hate adventure time...I just find it going all over the place...Regular show is fantastic...I consider it a Seinfeld of Cartoons

67652_10151197757768423_2110053470_n.jpg

I will be downloading the new episode on Playstation Network on Monday when it is released and then having a TRON: Uprising Marathon then finishing off by watching Legacy.

I'm gonna have a really goood Monday!

Nick has had some good shows besides both of the Last Airbender series....I love Spongebob, The Penguins of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, The How to Train your Dragon series and Barnyard...as for CN I hate adventure time...I just find it going all over the place...Regular show is fantastic...I consider it a Seinfeld of Cartoons

Cartoon Network. And there's a reason Adventure Time is all over the place. It's globdamn brilliant.

Indeed. No cartoon has ever made me feel every possible emotion I could. I can actually feel sad, happy, and laugh all in the span of 5 minutes.

Tron Uprising is back on Disney XD in that "prime" 11:00 pm sunday spot. I just happen to catch it flipping channels last night, and finally got to see Grounded. Yet another strong episode.

Yep, downloaded "Grounded" from the Playstation Store this morning. Guess that will become part of my Monday morning routine since I'll never get to watch it at its current time slot.

Indeed. No cartoon has ever made me feel every possible emotion I could. I can actually feel sad, happy, and laugh all in the span of 5 minutes.

the show might be good but your range of emotions in 5 min is only because you lack maturity.

^ And you lack taste and a soul.

case in point.
I already said in that post that the show might be good, I Wasn't denying that at all.
Just saying that sometimes you sound like a child, that plus having little cartoons in your sigs sometimes makes me question your age, I think you might be younger than what you say you are. that or you are just very young at heart.

I sound like a child? You type like a teenage girl.

But regardless, yes i'm young at heart. I ****ing love cartoons. They some how have more adult themes, and more heart put into them then most "adult" shows on TV. I get more out of Adventure Time then I do from ****ty meandering Dexter.

And, I wouldn't be one to talk, with your little Jack Skelington Avatar you have there. Are you an emo girl?

Back