Tron: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sound like a child? You type like a teenage girl.

But regardless, yes i'm young at heart. I ****ing love cartoons. They some how have more adult themes, and more heart put into them then most "adult" shows on TV. I get more out of Adventure Time then I do from ****ty meandering Dexter.

And, I wouldn't be one to talk, with your little Jack Skelington Avatar you have there. Are you an emo girl?

Yes everyone here is young at heart, but you sound Younger than normal for this forum. Just an observation.
Jack Skellington is hardcore.

No sir, you do. You capitalized the word "younger". Older people would not do such a thing. It's beyond basic grammar 101.

But if you want to play the calling out game, I can do that as well. I'm pretty sure you are younger then me. I have almost no doubt about that.

No sir, you do. You capitalized the word "younger". Older people would not do such a thing. It's beyond basic grammar 101.

But if you want to play the calling out game, I can do that as well. I'm pretty sure you are younger then me. I have almost no doubt about that.

I have a lazy pinky finger, I can't help it sometimes I capitalize WorDs I Don't Mean tO. Bad Habit I kNow.

OH look, after 3 weeks a new esp is up. Ya. I cannot hold it in...People wonder why I want for the shows to be over with before watching them.

Enjoyed "Grounded"
The scene where Tesler reprimands the Black Guard was fairly brutal. The entrance of Beck into the Square was all style! Looking forward to downloading the next episode!

Next episode up is "We Both Know How This Ends" this upcoming Sunday night/Monday morning.

^ That's not the next episode. That one's been up forever.

This is bull****. DisneyXD and Disney Channel can suck it hard. **** them and their terrible business practice.

^ That's not the next episode. That one's been up forever.

This is bull****. DisneyXD and Disney Channel can suck it hard. **** them and their terrible business practice.

I just seen it, again people wonder why I wait for a show to end before watching it. In this case I am watching it and I did not listen to myself.

They did this with Transformers Prime also. I did not even know they made a 2nd season till I seen the order for the blu-ray last week. Sometimes I wonder if they want a show to fail (Space Above & Beyond ring a bell?)

"The Stranger" is the next episode...I just dont know when the F we will see it!

That's fine that you wait for a show, but I'm not waiting for this one.

That is the problem. I don't mind watching it on live TV. Its the we are taking off this week, next week. Here is a taste of what is coming next month.

We are watching 24 right now. No waiting. Top it off all 8 years plus the movie cost less then one month of dish/cable. An I own it. Yes i will be buying Tron when it comes out.

Episode 11 "We Both Know How This Ends" airs December 10 at 12am ET on Disney XD.

Episode 12 "The Stranger" airs December 17 at 12am ET on Disney XD.

Episode 13 "Tagged" airs December 24 at 12am ET on Disney XD

Episode 11 "We Both Know How This Ends" airs December 10 at 12am ET on Disney XD.

Episode 12 "The Stranger" airs December 17 at 12am ET on Disney XD.

Episode 13 "Tagged" airs December 24 at 12am ET on Disney XD

we hope...there were times we had Tron schedules change on us...All I know is that I will own this series on DVD

we hope...there were times we had Tron schedules change on us...All I know is that I will own this series on DVD

I'm sure they'll run as scheduled. Running new eps. in that timeslot means they're just burning them off. I assume these will be the last episodes.

I've already downloaded every episode in 1080p from the Playstation Store so I don't have to wait for the Bluray to enjoy the episodes how they should be seen.(without commercials and all the logos/ads all over the screen)
I will still get the Bluray if it is ever released to have the bonus content (behind the scenes and such)to enjoy.

TRON UPRISING SOUNDTRACK ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Hot on the heels of the exciting news regarding TRON 3's development, a soundtrack for the TRON: UPRISING animated series has now been officially announced!

It will consist of 20 tracks from the series, as composed by Joe Trapanese. Trapanese collaborated with Daft Punk on their fantastic TRON: LEGACY soundtrack, and then went on to infuse his own incredible music style in creating the soundtrack for the world of TRON: UPRISING.

The album will be available on January 8, 2013 via Amazon.com's MP3 music downloads -- and will come with a digital booklet PDF.

[ame=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AIN9MQ2/]Click here [/ame] to see the entire track listing on Amazon.

Credit to Jay West of Tron-sector for the info!!

I absolutely love the music in Uprising and have been wanting a soundtrack since the first few episodes aired and saw how Trapanese expanded so wonderfully on what Daft Punk created.

Back