Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

I snapped a shot of some of the castings on my workbench a couple of days ago,which shows the River casting.

IMG_0003.JPG

Man that's crazy cool. River turned out amazing! :bow

Got my River today. Thanks, Trev! Now I need to get serious about finding a body for her...

hey ifrack, and anyone else, you can drop me a line if you want a River. I lost a lot of my info for getting in touch with folks for the Firefly project.

Thanks!
Trev

what are you all using for a body for river? and anybody figured anything out for a dress (Old Grandpa is usually the first!)

I might use Abigail Whistler body for River... I'll have to see when I get the sculpt back from my painter.

As far as a dress goes... I got nothin'. I hope Chad does a run personally.

Trev were there any particular scenes that you used as reference for this sculpt? I'm trying to get a handle on what outfit
would look best.

There was discussion about this a couple months back. Everyone seemed to like the pink floral pattern.

Anzik- You know, I never really had an outfit in mind, and I use as much reference as I can get, so it's sort of scattered. Serenity shots helped a lot with the hair.

Kross- Mal is still available if you want one.

Trev

Question, has anyone started up a tread for JUST photos ? I'm thinking about launching up one. If I do those, it'd be for Photos only, no comments on how "Good" someone’s figure looks. As I'm relatively new to this I didn't want to do so without " group approval ". What do you guys think ?
The reason being is everyone has GREAT figures, but if someone wants to look at your photos, they have to remember where they are OR sort thru the forum. So this thread with be a quick stop photo check. And if people want to ask Q’s about it, they either post here or PM you.

So….. ?

Run with it Masterbarkeep and don't look back:wink1:

Question, has anyone started up a tread for JUST photos ? I'm thinking about launching up one. If I do those, it'd be for Photos only, no comments on how "Good" someone’s figure looks. As I'm relatively new to this I didn't want to do so without " group approval ". What do you guys think ?
The reason being is everyone has GREAT figures, but if someone wants to look at your photos, they have to remember where they are OR sort thru the forum. So this thread with be a quick stop photo check. And if people want to ask Q’s about it, they either post here or PM you.

So….. ?

One comment on the idea. People should post thier recepies with the photos. Therefore it would be a great refrence for people to get the look that they want with thier figures without having to wade through 250 pages.

Ok, silly question because I'm not as thread savy as others, how do I post photos like this with out the "Manage attachments" tool ?

Also, I have started the Thread for your Firefly Photos, Post away and show off your collection.

And lastly, LOVE the Book ! Shepard Book that is.

Here's Book's Bible:
books_bible.jpg

And the man with it in hand:
book8.JPG

Ok, silly question because I'm not as thread savy as others, how do I post photos like this with out the "Manage attachments" tool ?

Upload them to photobucket or imageshack and post the image link.

Back