Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Your figures are among the most amazing, OG! Happy to get to help make your crew. You should have a complete set by the Fall, I hope! (providing I can get Simon finished in the next couple of months)

I haven't quite started contacting many of you, but if you're ready for River drop me a line and I'll get yours ready.

Trev

I was hoping to have some extra cash for River by today but there was a big 2 alarm fire across the street in a vacant house and the fire dept had the road closed which meant I was closed. Self employment can suck at times.

I own Trev's Mal, and its currently being painted, but I bit the bullet over the weekend and bought Zoe, Inara, Kaylee, Wash, Book, Jayne and River HS's from Trevor. He does amazing work and molds only last so long so I didn't want a moment of regret 6 months from now.

So I'm incredibly excited to get these in!

Thanks Trev.

Gah, I'm still waiting for my painter (melanarus) to get back to me with some kind of ETA on my Book head. He sent me that pic and ever since it's been a giant questionmark as to when it'll be coming back...

I snapped a shot of some of the castings on my workbench a couple of days ago,which shows the River casting.

IMG_0003.JPG

GREAT work, Trev. Thanks for sharing! :rock

Makes me wish I would have started getting these sculpts for the beginning. They look great together.

I knew checking in here every once in a while would pay off with a Tam sooner or later. Can't believe I haven't seen this yet. River looks great.

I'd love to see a Cameron variant, even with some facial damage and/or endo eye.

Amazing as always, Trev.:clap You know I'm down for one.

Ha! Well, Gruff, you don't want to see my sculpting desk....there's so much wax buildup it's ridiculous. I actually have to scrape it down every couple of months so I can see the surface again.

I like the idea of turning River into her Cameron character, too, so I'll get to that eventually. There is still one more Tam that needs to get sculpted, and I think he's going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks folks, I'll probably be able to get a few castings out each day this week.
Trev

Awesome Trev, you rock!

Ha! Well, Gruff, you don't want to see my sculpting desk....there's so much wax buildup it's ridiculous. I actually have to scrape it down every couple of months so I can see the surface again.

I like the idea of turning River into her Cameron character, too, so I'll get to that eventually. There is still one more Tam that needs to get sculpted, and I think he's going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks folks, I'll probably be able to get a few castings out each day this week.
Trev

Now that's what I like to hear :)

I can't afford to put together the entire crew (as much as I'd like to) but I just had to get the River sculpt. I've been collecting 1/6 for years, but this is my first unpainted sculpt -- exciting!

babydoll, amber, chacha, alice and sarah connor would all do well for River and Kaylee.

I guess we"ll be watching toy anxiety. Just gotta make sure I get feet this time.

Back