Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Lets don't forget, it's Trevor who is the sculptor of these "spot on Sculpts"

Old Grandpa

Thanks Grandpa, but I was aware of Trevor's Skills and Eye for Detail. I know Christina has been wanting these for sometime and the Congrats was for directed at her for finally achieving her goal.

Thanks anyway Grandpa, Be Cool

OK, more more Q about shoes, anyone tried the Black Widow Boots on a Zoe figure ? How well to the fit on a hot toys female figure ? They arn't perfect but the to kinda match Zoe's Boots. Maybe a little shaping on the heel and BAM ! Match.
JERMS !!!

I understand that Chad at SMcG will be reissuing the coat in the near future. A J Clothiers did a Mal coat and I think she's still taking custom orders. A J did a complete Mal outfit as he appeared in Serenity

Old Grandpa

Do you have a link for A J Clothers ? I need to get a Zoe outfit made by SOMEONE ... heh... Thanks !
JERMS!!!

A J clothiers doesn't do firefly anymore from what I've heard. I think it says that somewhere in the thread.

As for the black widow boots, they don't fit on truetypes at all. They have a balljoint where a truetype has a peg.

Well, thanks for telling me. Heh. I almost bought those boots thinking they looked good. Now.... A J doesn't make clothes...... hum...... that is.... problamatic....
JERMS !!

Could the black widow boots be recast and drilled out like Trevor did the Mal boots?

Or even just simply glued into place? I got a pair on order myself and am a bit dissapointed since they are pretty much perfect otherwise.

Last edited:

If you buy a sarah connor body or a black widow body you can just pop the legs off at the knee and use the ball joint.

Merry Christmas all. I've found something I think will work well for Inara's footwear. You may like it or not, I just wanted to share: Nouveau Toys, a fairly new outfitter. The "Gladiator Strap Sandals" on the home page are ladies' sandals. I've ordered a pair, so if you want to wait for pix, I'll post some when I can.

And to all a Good Night!! Ho Ho Ho!

Found my River body

kaijou_022.jpg

Alice looks great!! I hope they release that style body in a True Type because I would like to keep Alice as Alice.

Ssshhhhh! Only after the other three are done so it can't be considered a conflicting property.

Ssshhhhh! Only after the other three are done so it can't be considered a conflicting property.

:slap
My bad. Trev hurry up and do the other three so you can get comissioned by sideshow to do the premium format.
Oh Btw, Beautiful sculpts Trev.

Back