Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sundaypix022.jpg

:

These turned out so great!!! :clap
Glad I had a small part in their making :)

That is one heck of a crew and a very nice display. It makes me want to do the rest of them.

Well I finally finished my crew!!! I might change out an item or two... some minor tweaks here and there but for the most part THEY ARE DONE!:clap:clap:clap
Old Grandpa... what can I say, Dad... your contribution to my crew has been nothing short of breathtaking. Your undying support and sage advice has been a constant source of inspiration. This was quite a little trip we took together and I'll never forget it.

Thank you Son, but the pleasure was all mine. These figures and this project has been so much fun, and doing it with you has made it just so much more memorable. I'm truly sorry to see it end.

Old Grandpa

You guys exemplify what this hobby is all about and how its supposed to work.
I envy you.
I so often feel all alone in this 1:6 world, no father to share in it and no sons interested in it [at least not yet anyway]

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. It has meant a lot to me hearing it from my fellow Whedonites.

And yes IM... I do feel VERY fortunate. A father AND a son to share my hobby with... three generations of 12" Action Figure Collectors. :thud::thud::thud:

As well as a beautiful and supportive wife. :wink1:

And, by the way, we each have a set of the Hot Toys Planet of the Apes Ursus and Gorilla Soldier! :clap :clap :clap

Hey, I just wanted to say congrats on getting your crew done. You (and your dad) have been a pretty big source of inspiration to me while I work on my own crew, and its always awesome to see a fan's passion and effort come together to create something amazing like this. Great work man.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. It has meant a lot to me hearing it from my fellow Whedonites.

And yes IM... I do feel VERY fortunate. A father AND a son to share my hobby with... three generations of 12" Action Figure Collectors. :thud::thud::thud:

And, by the way, we each have a set of the Hot Toys Planet of the Apes Ursus and Gorilla Soldier! :clap :clap :clap

I know for sure his wife doesn't have a set of Planet of the Apes figures, but she is beautiful and supportive.

Old Grandpa

If I bring my apes, can I move in? :monkey3

I know for sure his wife doesn't have a set of Planet of the Apes figures, but she is beautiful and supportive.

Old Grandpa

OG, I know all too well what you mean about a supportive wife, we are blessed to have such women to put up with our nonsense and silly toys! :D

Ski

OG, I know all too well what you mean about a supportive wife, we are blessed to have such women to put up with our nonsense and silly toys! :D

Ski

Would either of your wives be open to a transfusion? Or maybe just donating a vial of supprotive blood to the cause? :wink1:

Congrats on completion of the crew Proto, they look simply awesome. Very cool that you and your father have done this together so to speak. A great story to be told through the generations. Congrats to both of you.

Finally got Wash done:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wash02.jpg

I am very proud of the "nomex" USAF flightsuit, but it took an absurd amount of time to do all those pockets, so sadly I will not be offering it any time soon. If you see someone with one it means a headsculpt commission-for-clothing trade.

Wow, that custom is amazing. Im really digging the flight suit. And now im especially thankful I was able to get one of your Hawaiian shirts.

It has been months in the making, but I have finally finished my first 1/6 custom figure. I have to say it was definitely worth the wait. It could not have been completed without Trevor's fantastic head and boot sculpts. I am so pumped! :rock

This guy aims to misbehave...
IMG_1163.jpg

Close up
IMG_1162.jpg

Looking good MS. Always enjoy seeing the figures that pop up here. If you don't mind I have suggestion for a better, more screen accurate belt. Take a look at eBay item #271022371948, A German Rommel leather belt. It's a very close match to the one Mal wears.

Old Grandpa

Back