Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the rest of the Spring Special group of Trevor heads I painted (turned out to be more of a Firefly special, huh?). Really enjoyed working on them. These are tremendous sculpts.

265b4491.jpg

e4c500b1.jpg

8272a54b.jpg

ad9ffe80.jpg

9fa6c271.jpg

d7721344.jpg

More pics in my showoff thread!

Cool stuff Ski. Are those eyes painted or did you use decals, they look really great!!!

Just got my River head back from SilentSurfer, and here she is. Used a Babydoll body with Resident Evil Alice lower legs to make her a touch taller.

IMG_2365.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what body to use for River. So how does she look height-wise next to other figures? Any pictures? Thanks!

Well I finally finished my crew!!! I might change out an item or two... some minor tweaks here and there but for the most part THEY ARE DONE!:clap:clap:clap

sundaypix022.jpg

sundaypix014.jpg

sundaypix015.jpg

My crew would not exist at all were it not for the combined collaboration of a few key people.

First off, I'd like to thank you Might Jabba (Tom) for adding your talented blush to my entire crew. Your artistry as well as your generousity has been simply amazing throughout this journey. I feel VERY fortunate to have your work in my collection.

And Old Grandpa... what can I say, Dad... your contribution to my crew has been nothing short of breathtaking. Your undying support and sage advice has been a constant source of inspiration. This was quite a little trip we took together and I'll never forget it.

Finally I'd like to thank Trevor Grove... the man behind the whole project. I don't know what we Browncoats did to deserve your committment to this project. When no company was interested in giving us what we craved for, quality 12" Firefly figures, you stepped up and gave us the one key ingredient we needed the most to get us started ... stunningly sculpted portraits, ones worthy of the effort and expense needed for quality bashes. Thanks to you, I now have a complete crew... a set worthy to be displayed next to my Hot Toys and Sideshow figures.

They are oh so shiny. :exactly::exactly::exactly:

Congrats, Proto! It really is breathtaking to see the entire crew as well done as yours are. And I imagine your heartfelt thanks means a lot to MJ, OG, and Trevor. :)

Well I finally finished my crew!!! I might change out an item or two... some minor tweaks here and there but for the most part THEY ARE DONE!:clap:clap:clap
Old Grandpa... what can I say, Dad... your contribution to my crew has been nothing short of breathtaking. Your undying support and sage advice has been a constant source of inspiration. This was quite a little trip we took together and I'll never forget it.

Thank you Son, but the pleasure was all mine. These figures and this project has been so much fun, and doing it with you has made it just so much more memorable. I'm truly sorry to see it end.

Old Grandpa

Old Grandpa... what can I say, Dad... your contribution to my crew has been nothing short of breathtaking. Your undying support and sage advice has been a constant source of inspiration. This was quite a little trip we took together and I'll never forget it.

Thank you Son, but the pleasure was all mine. These figures and this project has been so much fun, and doing it with you has made it just so much more memorable. I'm truly sorry to see it end.

Old Grandpa

You guys doing this together is just awesome! Congrats to both of you! :yess:

Back