Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

I think you'll be better off with a pair of trousers from Battle Gear Toys. The Indie pants are almost impossible to find.
(battlegeartoys.com) Civil War Trousers Lt.Butternut (CW-BR-70-03) and add the brown stripe.

Old Grandpa

Thanks but I really want to go with the Indy pants for this. They by far look the best; and when you are spending this much money on a figure looking the best is a priority.

Anyways, if anyone has any idea at all where I could get my hands on a pair im all ears.

Last edited:

Your best bet would probably be to put up a thread in the WTB section. Or you could always find a deal on the full figure and try to part out everything but the pants to make back some of the cost. :duff

I was thinking about it but the look i wanted for him wouldn't show it off. oh and your stuff is being made slowly but surely. I keep forgetting you let you know.

Special thanks to user ChibiSchmoo who just pointed me in the right direction for some Mal pants.

Ok, anyone know how hard it is to re-dry white swaide (or pleather .... plastic leather... get it) ? Or how about removing the white to dry it brown ?
Or how about male boots ? Does anyone have male explorer boots ? Can you fit them on a female hot toys body ? How well do the fit/not fit ? Thanks !
JERMS !!!

Refreshing this thread to say, I've switched up my dino's. Need to take new pics soon anyways as I've gotten some new bodies and such. Found a smaller body for Simon, since he's not as tall as the other gents. Found a better body for Jayne and Zoe will now have an appropriate body, too. Ordered some clothing and Shoes for Simon, and shoes for Wash. Just waiting on a lot of it to arrive. I want it now!

I'm almost done with my Jayne, too. He's going to have a mess of extras. I modded his mouth to fit a HT Comedian cigar, and he's got his ripped up "Blue Sun" T-shirt and his Chinese symbol ringer. Last night I put together his green jacket and I should be able to do his khaki one too. I'm repainting his glove hands because I wasn't quite happy with them. Modded Stevo's Colt gun to look like Jayne's with green stuff, just waiting for it to dry. You guys already saw his tattoo. I'm waiting on a new holster from BattleGear Toys, since his gun got stuck in the original I had. Ugh. Good thing I'm repainting it anyway now. I also picked up a pair of T-800 HT Khakis, since I never really liked the ones I'm using. And....I think that's about it.

Now that I have iron-on decals and they work well, I'm going to make some Teddy Bear and Heart decals to put on Kaylee.

BTW, I have extra "blue sun" iron-ons and the chinese symbol, and extra dragon decals too, if anyone wants one. I'll also print up extra Kaylee bears/hears when I'm done with them.

@cap'n I already have decal and iron paper could you email me the files?

@cap'n I already have decal and iron paper could you email me the files?

Sure can. I'm going to put together three files.

1: For clear decals. On this one will be: Blue Sun logos, Jayne's tattoo, and some Chinese letters. I used these on an extra 1/6 box I had lying around. (The letters say "serenity.")

2: For "light shirt" Iron-ons. These are clear, and are mirror images. On this one will be: Blue Sun logos (for Jayne's "ripped" shirt) and Chinese letters (for his "ringer").

3: For "dark shirt" Iron-ons. These are white, so you have to trim exactly around the item you're ironing, and are mirror images. One this one will be: Kaylee's bear, heart, and flower for her jumpsuit.

Does anyone else have anything I can add to these? It'd be nice if we made them really easy for everyone. I have Photoshop so I can put it together and size it if anyone has any additions. Extra Jayne shirts, for example.

It might take me a few days to put this together and organize it correctly...

I found a "fighting elves" and the yellow ringer "gun" logo to add if anyone would like me to.

Edit: Added them. So there are 5 different Jayne shirt designs available, plus his tattoo, Kaylee's heart, flower, and bear, and some extra decals.

Last edited:

IF i had the money...

I'd be comissioning the entire crew right now...

God i hate missing out on these :(

Diddo, but at least I'll have Zoe and Wash, my 2 Fav's ! Damned pissed they killed Wash. :gah:
Could always bring him back, they DID mention cloning in the Series....
JERMS !!!

Back