Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it just me but did Soundwave sound just like "the claw" from Inspector Gadget? Frank Welker did a good job on him. I would have liked the original G1 - but it's always good to have a fresh start!

Bri

Funny thing, actually: G1 Soundwave IS the Dr. Claw voice, but with the synthesization(?) tossed ontop of it.

Don't roll your eyes at me kid. I never seen the movie yet and I have of the most expensive TF collections on here. You don't know me!

I'll roll my eyes where ever I please. And who you calling kid? I'm old enough to be your pappy, Kid!

And uh.... you never saw the first movie?

Last edited:
Anyone who shouts racist about the twins, is probably a crazy PC freak.

I watched the trailer where he said "we dont do much readin"....I got redneck idiot from that. Not a black guy....WTF? Cuz he has a gold tooth? WHITE REDNECKS HAVE GOLD TEETH! MUDFLAP....a thing that goes under trucks to catch mud. Who usally drives trucks? Rednecks. Redneck. Not f'n black.

And if they were? So the ^^^^ what? Jesus.....everyone is so damn crazy about this stuff...and the only people complaining are F'N WHITE PEOPLE!

Anyone who shouts racist about the twins, is probably a crazy PC freak.

I watched the trailer where he said "we dont do much readin"....I got redneck idiot from that. Not a black guy....WTF? Cuz he has a gold tooth? WHITE REDNECKS HAVE GOLD TEETH! MUDFLAP....a thing that goes under trucks to catch mud. Who usally drives trucks? Rednecks. Redneck. Not f'n black.

And if they were? So the ^^^^ what? Jesus.....everyone is so damn crazy about this stuff...and the only people complaining are F'N WHITE PEOPLE!

Soo true..its always like that haha!...well, i just watched a bit of the movie..yea i suck bad lol..these characters do not seem at all "gangsta" and even the voices are not even close to sounding like it, thats in my opinion..i have not finnished watching the rest because its not a great copy.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 tomorrow!!!!! i can
wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SUPA!!!! EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't explain it. Just something missing. Maybe its the wow factor lol. Coz we've already seen the transformers and the special effects in the first movie. It was so good i really wonder how they are gonna top this.

I wish they had spectre gunships in the movie but oh well..

Back