Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

So, why did they replace Megan Fox?

And did we even need a new girl to be in the movie? Isn't this Transformers? Not some love story?

It's a token gesture to keep the female audience members interested while stuff is blowing up every 5 seconds. Same reason every comic book movie has a romantic subplot.

I like the look of this one already. 2 was bad,but still watchable. I would be shocked if this is worse.

I think they will ditch the dumb jokes and make the tone a bit more serious, but I think there will still be a bunch of random robots fighting, which was something I was a fan of in the 2nd one

I excited for this movie the only thing I hate is that the new girl is ass ugly and probaly cant act to save her life and also that the trailer we just got is the freakin last trailer.

The last trailer just gives me goosebumps. I hate my country, I really do, they show the first trailer only on the cinemas. The one 'bout Apollo 11 and sentinel prime. :gah:

Lego7.jpg

I excited for this movie the only thing I hate is that the new girl is ass ugly and probaly cant act to save her life and also that the trailer we just got is the freakin last trailer.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley ass ugly? Sir I would this over Megan Fox anyay of the friggin' week.

rosie_huntington_whiteley_20.jpg

rosie_huntington_whiteley_15.jpg

rosie_huntington_whiteley_05.jpg

:lol I'm not sure who you're referring to

Rosie is a Victoria Secret's Angel, Megan Fox is a filthy disgusting giant foreheaded succubus with zero talent aside from giving handjobs at starbucks.

Back