Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

:lol Sorry but being a washed up ****** is a prerequisite.

Star.jpg

I think she fast tracked her career to be on par with his by soliciting those "Hilter" remarks... Now they just raunch it up outside of cafes on the boulevard!

Haha... This is why I'd hate to be in contemporary media or to be a celebrity! This flirty couple back and forth has happened to every couple, but with the scrutiny the paparazzi following every kiss or display of physical affection you become a internet forum joke! Oh well...

:lol Sorry but being a washed up ****** is a prerequisite.

Star.jpg

:clap Bravo Megan

I think you're hysterical, and stupid. But hot anyway. If I was a boy I'd prefer her. Rosie, more of cuttie, than hottie sl*t. :yess:
Don't take me for granted, I like girls too :pfft:

Either way, no matter how many photos of Rosie or Megan you find and compare. I can assure you that most of the ladies with that amount of make up, well dressed, hair touch ups and blabla's would look that beautiful or even more. Hollywood girls and models are like Barbies, always seem perfect (wish i had that chance :monkey2)

What the____ I don't care bout the girls. Both Megan or Rose, they would be saying/shouting "SAM!" all the time and anything else, as seen before on the past movies :lol I want to see optimus kickin' some boootties :lol

Last edited:

Saw a new trailer last night. Pretty awesome one as well. This movie should be pretty fun to watch.

Saw a new trailer last night. Pretty awesome one as well. This movie should be pretty fun to watch.

this one ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJveLwLRwyk"]YouTube -Transformers DOTM Theatrical Trailer (3D Edit) [/ame]​

You mean "HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-".

lol slow motion lol

You mean "HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-".

lol slow motion lol

In 3D of course!

I'm a fan of motion ramping, ESPECIALLY in a 3D Michael Bay Transformers flick. You need a few extra seconds to figure out what the hell is going on. lol

Im assuming:Humans have held back about the Ark crashing on the moon.so OP is P'ed off!!
Shockwave and the rest of Megatron's minions are called to Earth for a final revenge on Prime and the Autobots so the Decepticons can rule the universe....
Prime decides to leave just before the attack to see who may be alive or can be of help in the fight...enter Sentinal Prime....all come back to earth just in time for the final battle!!

just a guess....

Im assuming:Humans have held back about the Ark crashing on the moon.so OP is P'ed off!!
Shockwave and the rest of Megatron's minions are called to Earth for a final revenge on Prime and the Autobots so the Decepticons can rule the universe....
Prime decides to leave just before the attack to see who may be alive or can be of help in the fight...enter Sentinal Prime....all come back to earth just in time for the final battle!!

just a guess....

^Oh you have no idea how many parts of that are wrong.:pfft::monkey1

Never read the spoilers, ey? :hi5:

Atleast Bay used 3D cameras to shoot DOTM. Better than the half assed post conversion 3D crap they keep throwing at us.

Atleast Bay used 3D cameras to shoot DOTM. Better than the half assed post conversion 3D crap they keep throwing at us.

Yup! This movie is shaping up to be the best movie of the year, and that's saying alot.:hi5:

Back