Toys R Us = Dumb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any Hasbro figures been hard to find? Even though I don't collect them anymore, I thought Hasbro was making sure to produce enough figures for kids and collectors. I'm sure they'll do the same with Indy. No need to panic. And Midnight madness sales are dumb to begin with.

Have any Hasbro figures been hard to find? Even though I don't collect them anymore, I thought Hasbro was making sure to produce enough figures for kids and collectors. I'm sure they'll do the same with Indy. No need to panic. And Midnight madness sales are dumb to begin with.

Yeah get some damn sleep! Why not just order them from any website? :dunno You usually receive better packaging that way and stuff hasn't been handled 100 times over by crying stomping 10 year olds. :lol

Have any Hasbro figures been hard to find? Even though I don't collect them anymore, I thought Hasbro was making sure to produce enough figures for kids and collectors. I'm sure they'll do the same with Indy. No need to panic.
While I don't collect them anymore myself, I hear many collectors complain that certain SW figures and items remain impossible to find at retail.

And Midnight madness sales are dumb to begin with.
Not to me. Since I'm pretty busy (work during the week... kids on weekends... writing gigs... GF time... other stuff) I don't have time for "toy runs" anymore. So I rather like knowing there is a certain "release night" where I can go and grab everything I want in one fell swoop and be done with it.

Well Indiana Jones toys sold horribly when the first movie was a hit.

I didn't even buy them...until 10 years later.

But what the heck do you sell for "Speed Racer" beside the gimmicky car? Who wants the dumb characters? I guess they'll have tons of stuff for parents to buy -- blankets, mugs, sippy cups, plush dolls...junk your kid really doesn't want but he'll take for free.

I don't think the Indy toys will do as well. Not many children appreciate the series like we do. :monkey2 I cringe when I hear kids say they hate the OLD Star Wars movies. That is why I can't have kids yet. I will give them a good beat down for that. :lol

If I had kids and they said that about Indy or about the OT Star Wars, I would have to kill them....

Color me a bit surprised but I've ordered pretty much everything I want online. I'll have to get a couple other 12" figures from hasbro to get the special Ark but other than that I'll just get my stuff online. Now, the CW stuff I might do a midnight madness thing here locally just for giggles.

Color me a bit surprised but I've ordered pretty much everything I want online. I'll have to get a couple other 12" figures from hasbro to get the special Ark but other than that I'll just get my stuff online. Now, the CW stuff I might do a midnight madness thing here locally just for giggles.

Not so fast. Right now, the CLONE WARS "Mightnight Madness" event is currently scheduled for July 26th... and guess where most of us will be then? :cool:

(And no frickin' way am I even gonna try to go a TRU "Midnight Madness" in San Diego during that time :google )

As long as they have the full selection of 3 3/4" inch on 5/1 I'll buy from them.

I don't need a ten foot standee. Just put them next to the Star Wars and I'll go.

Last edited:
Not so fast. Right now, the CLONE WARS "Mightnight Madness" event is currently scheduled for July 26th... and guess where most of us will be then? :cool:

(And no frickin' way am I even gonna try to go a TRU "Midnight Madness" in San Diego during that time :google )

Really? That sucks! I'd rather be at SDCC a gazillion times over with you guys than fighting some fat dude for CW toys. :lol

Seems most toys companies try to push sell poorly anyway. I just stay away from them almost entirely except for the rare figure that I really want.

In bed! :lecture :lol

I spoke with the guy at my local Toys R' Us a couple days ago and he told me that they aren't even getting the Indy stuff until end of May. He said they just had the Hasbro rep in earlier that week.

I don't think Indy toys are as in demand or sell as much as Star Wars figurines, thus no midnight release.

Back