Toys R Us = Dumb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speadracer.jpg

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

I laughed every time I walked past that insanely huge Speed Racer display in TRU. Stupid crapfest movie. The Indy and Batman sections are four pegs long tucked next to customer service. :rolleyes:

Yeah, same here. The Speed Racer section rivals the Episode III section a few years ago. It's really insane. And EVERY single time I go in there... that section is stocked to the max. no movement.

And the Indy/Batman stuff is this tiny little half shelf next to customer service. 3 pegs for Batman, 6 pegs for Indy... no 12 inch figures at all. Pretty LAME.

Yeah, same here. The Speed Racer section rivals the Episode III section a few years ago. It's really insane. And EVERY single time I go in there... that section is stocked to the max. no movement.

And the Indy/Batman stuff is this tiny little half shelf next to customer service. 3 pegs for Batman, 6 pegs for Indy... no 12 inch figures at all. Pretty LAME.

It's like that at EVERY Toys R Us store, which is why I created this thread. But they will pay for their stupidity.

TRU...

arod-owned-by-tek.jpg

Compounding the issue...

Yesterday, I figured "what the hell" and decided that I would go to TRU to get a 1/24 or bigger Racer X car. It turns out that out of half a store filled with Speed Racer junk, there is no nice, bigger Racer X vehicle! :confused: Other than a few of the Mach 5 and Mach 6 all of the cars are cheap-looking little toys. I was stunned. Out of ALL of that #$!@%! product there is not a single cool Racer X car????

:duh :duh :duh

Back