Toys McCoy Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should buy the pf.

Why? The sleeves are to long and the jacket is to short. I have the much more screen accurate Diamond Select Indy.:rotfl

I don't have that piece of poo! I had the pf which was awesome but needed to sell for 1:1 stuff.

Hey CelticP, Me thinks someone is trying to replace our resident teen. I'm getting the my dad(TM) can beat up your dad(SS) vibe. And I really hope most are not taking this thread or jabs in it to seriously. :D

IM the resident teen! :lol

But no, Im not taking this crap seriously....I pity the one who does.

I never held Trevor responsible. He did an amazing job. What I said was that it was bogged down with bad paint.

Why are we acting like 7th graders here with lame and stupid insults? :confused:

I'm not taking is seriously, but it's getting kinda old. I only started this thread to talk about the Tos McCoy. And if you don't like the figure, then don't post here.

That's exactly what you do when you say the sculpt is bad, lumping in the paints instead of making them two separate items as they should be. I've nothing against the TM, it was great for it's day. It's the fact that you ignorantly ding a sculpt due to bad paints.

That's exactly what you do when you say the sculpt is bad, lumping in the paints instead of making them two separate items as they should be. I've nothing against the TM, it was great for it's day. It's the fact that you ignorantly ding a sculpt due to bad paints.

You keep going on and on. Whats your point? I've already said the sculpt is good and the paint is bad. I already said that I should have made it clear in the first place. I tried to end this silly argument, yet you keep going. I think your being the ignorant one.

This thread needs to be closed and reopened only for those who enjoy the Toys McCoy and just want to talk about it. :whip

You keep going on and on. Whats your point? I've already said the sculpt is good and the paint is bad. I already said that I should have made it clear in the first place. I tried to end this silly argument, yet you keep going. I think your being the ignorant one.

This thread needs to be closed and reopened only for those who enjoy the Toys McCoy and just want to talk about it. :whip

Dismissing legitimate critique about your reviews as childish comments is what led to this. I agree. This thread needs to be closed. But only because it's ran it's course. Perhaps you'd be better served in a TM appreciation thread vs. one where you're superceding a superior product with one that isn't. :rolleyes:

Dismissing legitimate critique about your reviews as childish comments is what led to this. I agree. This thread needs to be closed. But only because it's ran it's course. Perhaps you'd be better served in a TM appreciation thread vs. one where you're superceding a superior product with one that isn't. :rolleyes:

If you feels so strong about your views, then why don't you get up and make a comparison video of the two figures, like I did. You do own the TM, right?

How bout a group hug guys :grouphug
Oh by the way good review on the Bats figure. You may want to show all the accessories next time. And get some more lamps for lighting my man :peace

How bout a group hug guys :grouphug
Oh by the way good review on the Bats figure. You may want to show all the accessories next time. And get some more lamps for lighting my man :peace

Hey, I tried to end this, but thenammagazine wants to keep going. I'd like to be friends.

As for the Batman review, yeah, I know the lighting sucked. My room is so dark, and I recorded at night. I think my next review will be the James Bond Goldeneye figure, and the lighting will be more like it was in the TM Indy review.

Hey, I tried to end this, but thenammagazine wants to keep going. I'd like to be friends.

As for the Batman review, yeah, I know the lighting sucked. My room is so dark, and I recorded at night. I think my next review will be the James Bond Goldeneye figure, and the lighting will be more like it was in the TM Indy review.

You probably thought of this but just get a few small desk lamps. You can pick them up at any office supply store and do like a mini photobooth type set up. Anyway look forward to the other reviews.

You probably thought of this but just get a few small desk lamps. You can pick them up at any office supply store and do like a mini photobooth type set up. Anyway look forward to the other reviews.

Thanks!

Also, I saw a picture of your custom Indy. All I can say is wow! In terms of accuracy, that's the best Indy I've seen.

Thanks!

Also, I saw a picture of your custom Indy. All I can say is wow! In terms of accuracy, that's the best Indy I've seen.

:bow Thanks i have been after a good Indy figure for years and honestly i did look into the TM at one point in time, years back. I will be posting more pics of my Indy soon. I have the Idol envirionment to go along with him which is being repainted. I just got to find the time to get it done:lol

:bow Thanks i have been after a good Indy figure for years and honestly i did look into the TM at one point in time, years back. I will be posting more pics of my Indy soon. I have the Idol envirionment to go along with him which is being repainted. I just got to find the time to get it done:lol

This is what I like. Just talking about good ol' Indy. :whip

Are you going to add a moss-like material to the idol pedistal? I have one too, and I always thought it would have looked cooler with real moss.

This is what I like. Just talking about good ol' Indy. :whip

Are you going to add a moss-like material to the idol pedistal? I have one too, and I always thought it would have looked cooler with real moss.

Actually i did think about it and even tried to find some good moss material however came up short. I repainted the moss on the pedastal to match the color a bit more accurate to the film. Yet again SS messed up the colors on that as well :lol Im going to go back and add dirt to the base too. Its like a treasure hunt finding the right materials to put a custom Indy over the top. Trust me i have been at this for a loooooong time :banghead

Actually i did think about it and even tried to find some good moss material however came up short. I repainted the moss on the pedastal to match the color a bit more accurate to the film. Yet again SS messed up the colors on that as well :lol Im going to go back and add dirt to the base too. Its like a treasure hunt finding the right materials to put a custom Indy over the top. Trust me i have been at this for a loooooong time :banghead

It sounds awesome and I can't wait to see the final product! :gun

I've got a couple of customizing questions, but they don't belong in this thread. Could I pm my questions to you?

Dug some old pictures out.

watermark.php

watermark.php

I'm not gonna dog the Toys McCoy, but MAN I really need to pick up a sideshow Indy.. My Hasbro Ark just looks like crap with the Hasbro Indy there...

Back