Toys McCoy Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm sorry, but a good sculpt is nothing without good paint.

Agreed. But if you're going to find fault, get straight what you are criticizing . ;)

poor material choice does not equal poor tailoring. These are separate elements.

V1 HT Joker had a lackluster sculpt but good paint. SS Indy is the other way around. But with Tim and Trev sculpting, SS just needs to bring their paint apps up to the same standard. But at what cost increase I wonder.

Last edited:
Agreed. But if you're going to find fault, get straight what you are criticizing . ;)

poor material choice does not equal poor tailoring. These are separate elements.

V1 HT Joker had a lackluster sculpt but good paint. SS Indy is the other way around. But with Tim and Trev sculpting, SS just needs to bring their paint apps up to the same standard. But at what cost increase I wonder.

:clap :clap :clap Can you imagine if I'd paid a retard to paint your Gimli resculpt and then reamed you for it? :lol

Alright. I dont like it. :lol

Indy018.jpg

*runs out of thread*

Hey CelticP, Me thinks someone is trying to replace our resident teen. I'm getting the my dad(TM) can beat up your dad(SS) vibe. And I really hope most are not taking this thread or jabs in it to seriously. :D

Not quite as sad as someone holding a sculptor responsible for something that's absolutely not his fault. :lol

I never held Trevor responsible. He did an amazing job. What I said was that it was bogged down with bad paint.

Why are we acting like 7th graders here with lame and stupid insults? :confused:

I'm not taking is seriously, but it's getting kinda old. I only started this thread to talk about the Tos McCoy. And if you don't like the figure, then don't post here.

We'll we do like it but not like we like the SS. I have no issue with liking the TM or SS just the way you came on was a little strong. The video was funny(not on purpose) but funny esp. the first one. You have to understand that more people like the SS over TM. 5yrs from now someone will come out with the ult. Indy and kill all others-that's ok.
I only keep posting and reading this thread cus' of the responses. To each his own and I hope you stick around here. We are a tough crowd but also really enjoy what we do and most of us love to help others find the unfindables.

We'll we do like it but not like we like the SS. I have no issue with liking the TM or SS just the way you came on was a little strong. The video was funny(not on purpose) but funny esp. the first one. You have to understand that more people like the SS over TM. 5yrs from now someone will come out with the ult. Indy and kill all others-that's ok.
I only keep posting and reading this thread cus' of the responses. To each his own and I hope you stick around here. We are a tough crowd but also really enjoy what we do and most of us love to help others find the unfindables.

I only came on strong because people were trashing one of my most beloved figures. You guys are a tough crowd and I agree with you a lot, just not on this subject.

I would like to see the Ultimate Indy one day, but for now, I'll hold the TM over the SS. Being an absolute Indy nut, I feel that the TM best represents the character.

I hope now, that this thread becomes a place to talk about the figure and not a place to argue and insult.

:whip

Have you checked out SmallStudios version-it's a museum piece, it really.

Back