TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Toys Era Goblin with glider is awesome... and Raimi.

Hot Toys Goblin with glider will be SpiderMan NWH...
I just prefer HT quality over everything else. I will admit that TE Goblin might be the best looking 3rd party fig I've seen. JazzInc Vulture looks great too.

If Hot Toys don’t make this they’re smoking crack. Who doesn’t want a HT Power Rangers Goblin?

Definite pass on TE. Prefer HT quality over TE. Ive been buying 3rd party figs and TE has been hit-or-miss lately.
Which TE figures of late do you consider "misses"? IMO their GG, Doc Ock, Heimdall and Ronan have all been solid releases, and for the last two there will likely never be HT options to even consider.

Which TE figures of late do you consider "misses"? IMO their GG, Doc Ock, Heimdall and Ronan have all been solid releases, and for the last two there will likely never be HT options to even consider.
Didnt they also do cable a couple of years back? The hottoys version doesnt look much better in the promo pics and its probably double the price.

Hot toys has been hit and miss the last 4 or 5 years for me and the prices have become outrageous.

If Hot Toys don’t make this they’re smoking crack. Who doesn’t want a HT Power Rangers Goblin?
We all said the same thing years ago when HT teased a GG after their spidey 3 reveal but what we got instead was New Goblin. Back when that franchise was still fresh in everyone’s mind HT still left money on the table by not producing any more than 3 figures and two of them were Spider-Man.

When it comes to HT I’ll believe it when I see it.

We all said the same thing years ago when HT teased a GG after their spidey 3 reveal but what we got instead was New Goblin. Back when that franchise was still fresh in everyone’s mind HT still left money on the table by not producing any more than 3 figures and two of them were Spider-Man.

When it comes to HT I’ll believe it when I see it.
Doesn't change the fact that they're on crack if they don't make it.

Posted this in the soosoo goblin thread. Testing some color schemes inspired by the comic style figure.

Attachments

• DBD66A5E-62A2-4340-9489-FA989A095C92.png
    DBD66A5E-62A2-4340-9489-FA989A095C92.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • 63856C9E-2805-4527-BC28-00D828A42A9C.png
    63856C9E-2805-4527-BC28-00D828A42A9C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
I honestly can't see how HT can improve on this figure beyond adding a decent Dafoe sculpt.
If the design is going to be more comic book accurate in the new film then its essentially a different iteration of the character entirely.
I've pre-ordered the reissue, not letting this one slip by me again.

HT posted online today, asking which of the 3 big villains do collectors want to bring home 🥳

I honestly can't see how HT can improve on this figure beyond adding a decent Dafoe sculpt.
If the design is going to be more comic book accurate in the new film then its essentially a different iteration of the character entirely.
I've pre-ordered the reissue, not letting this one slip by me again.
Where did you preorder? I see it’s up at comic sanctorum (toys wonderland) but their shipping is stupid high

Where did you preorder? I see it’s up at comic sanctorum (toys wonderland) but their shipping is stupid high
Oh yeah, their shipping is currently crazy stupid expensive (70 GBP shipping!!)
It was still tempting for a hot second though, my fear of missing out is pretty strong.
But I shopped around and found the pre-order for this open again on OneSixthKit - you have to go searching for it though.
The cut off for pre-order is apparently Christmas Eve 2021 and its expected for quarter 2 2022.

Back