TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure really is a marvel, pun always intended.

There is a few small nits I have. His neck is too long just pop off the head and switch the peg for a shorter one and you?re good to go. His mouth mesh which is fricking awesome I?d also too light so I may darken it up a bit. Chrome eyes will never look like chrome so I can live with this

Here?s the deal though this suit is like made out of jello. I?ve been a collector for like 35 years and I?ve had every kind of plastic there is to have in my collection and I know when something is on it?s way to rotting.

Mark my words a year from now these will all have fallen apart. To prolong this leave him in a static pose. I know that sucks but it?s the best way you?re going to preserve this.

Will the real Green Goblin please stand up?

156758381_2510192459285294_5810798190098312868_o.jpg

Toysera glider really is off the charts but I think SooSooToys nailed the comic book look of just a rocket with wings. The only thing missing is the smoke trail out the back.

Definitely. Can’t really compare the two. I’ll be happy to have both in the collection though.

I would love to see the head and the purple outfit/bag put onto the fiend. To me it seems like that would be more of the goblin we should have got for raimis first film before they went with the "power ranger" goblin

Fantastic figure! Too bad it doesn't fit in a Detolf very well. After buying The Fiend and The Ock, I was inspired to get the Spidey figure from Spider-Man 3 to make a Raimi trilogy cabinet. One big advantage of the older Spider-Man 3 figure is that the material is more cloth like which you can leave posed without having to worry about damage to the suit.

Yep, the cloth suit allows for much easier posing too. Fortunately mine is holding up really well. One of my favorites especially now that Doc and Goblin is on the shelf with him.

Back