NECA Misfits Ultimate Fiend Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostBeard

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured this is "horror" related. I had both the Black and Red versions of NECA's original Fiend figures but sold them as their poseability was not what it could have been, due mostly to the rotten ankle joints. I've got this one coming to me hopefully this summer. The accessories alone are an improvement.
f1.jpg
F2.jpg
F3.jpg
F4.jpg
F5.jpg
F6.jpg
F7.jpg
F8.jpg
F9.jpg
F10.jpg

Interesting it gets branded this way, since the Misfits stole the image of the Fiend from a 1940s movie. I guess that one must be in the public domain? Or do the owners of the Crimson Ghost get royalties for something like this?

Interesting it gets branded this way, since the Misfits stole the image of the Fiend from a 1940s movie. I guess that one must be in the public domain? Or do the owners of the Crimson Ghost get royalties for something like this?
Apparently it entered public domain in 1971. And The Misfits formed in '77.

Just a quick pick with my favorite of the three heads. People have been complaining about the wire on the bottom of the robes that make them pucker and flare out which is true, but you just need to fold it over on the back where it cannot be seen and it’s fine.

Great accessories but the biggest upgrades are the boots/feet that have a swivel to allow for more dynamic posing and slightly longer arms. I had both red and black versions of the previous Fiend figure that I bought and sold twice because I wanted to like it more than I actually did.

I’ll put up more pics but it essentially looks like the promo pics and the box is simple and perfect for The Misfits.
IMG_0971.jpeg

Back