TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, their shipping is currently crazy stupid expensive (70 GBP shipping!!)
It was still tempting for a hot second though, my fear of missing out is pretty strong.
But I shopped around and found the pre-order for this open again on OneSixthKit - you have to go searching for it though.
The cut off for pre-order is apparently Christmas Eve 2021 and its expected for quarter 2 2022.
Can't seem to find their shipping cost...is it cheaper than Comicsanctorum?

Thanks! I finally found where it says that on the site lol. I went with Giantoy, for the first time. Looked good and I found they have positive feedback. I also got Ock and Guarder. The Raimi movies hold a special place in my heart. Can't wait!

Thanks! I finally found where it says that on the site lol. I went with Giantoy, for the first time. Looked good and I found they have positive feedback. I also got Ock and Guarder. The Raimi movies hold a special place in my heart. Can't wait!
I've heard they are good as well.
Does anyone have a general idea on Onesixth kit's reliability, shipping times etc.??? - this will be the first time I've ordered from them.

I've heard they are good as well.
Does anyone have a general idea on Onesixth kit's reliability, shipping times etc.??? - this will be the first time I've ordered from them.
OSK is an excellent company & extremely reliable. Quite a few people on this forum (myself included) have been buying from Kit for a number of years now.

Hey all, I'm a fairly new collector and don't know all the good places to find things yet. Does anyone know of a place to get a replacement glider for the fiend or am I going to have to buy the whole package again?

I just started ordering with Giantoy recently and have received one figure so far. They were great as the care in how they package and ship out is amazing. The free shipping does take some time but you are able to track and there is no worry with the condition it will arrive.

I just started ordering with Giantoy recently and have received one figure so far. They were great as the care in how they package and ship out is amazing. The free shipping does take some time but you are able to track and there is no worry with the condition it will arrive.
Giantoy are good to go. I've ordered several figures, over the years, and they do arrive safely. They have also worked with me in making changes to an order, with no problems. I highly recommend them.

_20211213_115330.JPG

Hey all, I'm a fairly new collector and don't know all the good places to find things yet. Does anyone know of a place to get a replacement glider for the fiend or am I going to have to buy the whole package again?
I have a glider I might be looking to get rid of if you're interested (wanting to keep just the figure)

Back