TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s not as crouched as he looks, it’s more the extreme angle from underneath, I was surprised how good the shots came out.

6088287A-D530-4469-A85A-3055C80B61B2.jpeg

After watching No Way Home...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I could still see them doing it, it’s iconic and there’s still a lot of love for the Raimi movies.

Could be a good con exclusive?

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again.. after watching the film… I don’t think there will be as many figures as what people predict.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again.. after watching the film… I don’t think there will be as many figures as what people predict.
I think if the pandemic gets worse and we have more year long delays of films, we may get more. Hard to predict.

Def. the goblin I want to have, especially if we get a Dafoe Headsculpt

IF HT make it, I hope there's an option without the glider. I'd buy this and then just swap it out onto the TE glider every now and then. Of course knowing HT they'll probably be d!cks about it and make sure this version's boots won't fit into the TE glider's stirrups.

What's everyone's thoughts on this TE version vs the new HT version? I have the TE version pre-ordered and I'm thinking of just keeping this over the HT release. After shipping and taxes, the HT goblin will be almost $200 more plus it won't be released in the states for another 18 months to 2 years.

Obviously the HT comes with the head sculpt and the glider has more detail and articulation. The figures themselves look very similar with settle differences in how the armor is. I'm also holding out hope that HT releases the BD hobo goblin and I will have this TE version and the HT hobo goblin.

Spoiler Spoiler:
This didnt age well

Back