Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could they have the cowl?
It was not for sale on their website.

You can pretty much ask him if he is able to bring in anything for you. He certainly resells whatever SS carries. I do assume he just wont bother listing everything that he can get as he likely will have to have some established relationship with you in order to bring in something special order. I certainly have seen him bring other stuff in from SS like 1:1 endoskulls etc

You can pretty much ask him if he is able to bring in anything for you. He certainly resells whatever SS carries. I do assume he just wont bother listing everything that he can get as he likely will have to have some established relationship with you in order to bring in something special order. I certainly have seen him bring other stuff in from SS like 1:1 endoskulls etc

Thanks for the info Geil. I have been picking up all my orders in store in an effort to build a bit of a relationship. I am glad to hear he can order in sideshow stuff, I wonder if he can order in cinemaquette and HCG?

no harm asking ;)
I only pretty much collect HT as that is already a big enough can of worms .. I don't even want to look at other stuff .. just too risky
:borg:

Thanks for mentioning me :p
I am actually on temporary "leave" for at least another month due ot new family member and I have probaly orders lined up that will keep me busy for anoter month as I do these part time. But drop me a PM with your requirements and I get back to you with some idea of timeline

Thanks for mentioning me :p
I am actually on temporary "leave" for at least another month due ot new family member and I have probaly orders lined up that will keep me busy for anoter month as I do these part time. But drop me a PM with your requirements and I get back to you with some idea of timeline

Congratulations on the new family member!

I'll delete my prior posting... Here is mine.

IMG_1987-vi.jpg

IMG_2019-vi.jpg

I am loving it !
such a great piece honestly and I never regret it a moment that I spend that money on it.
It's soooooooooo awesome.

Now I am waiting for my BATMOBILE and BATWING !

I am loving it !
such a great piece honestly and I never regret it a moment that I spend that money on it.
It's soooooooooo awesome.

Now I am waiting for my BATMOBILE and BATWING !

Agreed! This has easily become one of my favorites! Has anyone heard about what's next after the cocoon?

Back